Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (236 previous messages)
ScarlettSlipper - 01:48pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#237 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

When i went into the forrest, I got lost, no tombstones of the dogs. But I'm at the Ranger Station right now.

Squiggly - 01:51pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#238 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

It's kinda dark, so you can't see the tombstones.

Haleigh - 03:44pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#239 of 8818)

I need help. I hate it when Bess and George say I don't have a clue nance. I have sandpaper, but I forgot what to use it for.

HALEIGH - 03:53pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#240 of 8818)

HAS ANYONE SOLVED THIS YET I really need help.

ScarlettSlipper - 04:30pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#241 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

Ok, you use the sandpaper to sand the stuck dog statue in the living room cabinet.

That is were I am, but, when I did the truning and tried to open the clock won't do anything, does anyone know the order? Plain, deer, Swan, and water??? As I can't figure it out.

Anyone??

Calali - 04:49pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#242 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Nanfile, once again you are farhter than me! I still have to get the sandpaper...

WAFFLE, the game is very good, even though I justed start out.

Noosheh1 - 05:43pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#243 of 8818)

can anybody help me i found the safe in the bottom of the well.i need the combination for it. please help

MAX KALLENBERGER - 07:01pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#244 of 8818)

What is the combonation for the safe in the basment???? PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!!!

ScarlettSlipper - 07:46pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#245 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

Sorry Max, i'm not that far, I have found nine bugs so far, still searching for the rest. I have discovered Calali that the clock dogs are Fall Summer Winter Spring but now to reveal them!!!

Where else have you found the bugs? I have in the forrest and the house, day and night.

Calali - 07:54pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#246 of 8818)

Thank you, Nanfile! I found bugs under rocks in the forest and under the stone compass-type object in front of the basement entrance. [Outside]. I have yet to find bugs in the house, but I will look! I should also check Emily's store and the Ranger Station.

Calali - 07:55pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#247 of 8818)

By the way, I've on found six or so.

mary h - 11:15pm Dec 29, 2002 PST(#248 of 8818)

check for bugs both day and night in the woods, you can find them all there. I solved the game last night and I never found bugs indoors

gokhan caknak - 12:15am Dec 30, 2002 PST(#249 of 8818)

can anyone tell me the wall safe code I thınk 012932 is useless also what s the word in the speakeasy ı mean that machine writes soda what s it s secret pleeeaase help I am going to be crazy if ı can t finish that game

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8569 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)