Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (254 previous messages)
Calali - 09:31am Dec 30, 2002 PST(#255 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I ckecked under the rock in the cemetery and there weren't any.... I'll ckeck again!

ScarlettSlipper - 11:11am Dec 30, 2002 PST(#256 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

Calali- Go at night, that is how I got my cricket, and trust me , it was spoooky, i opened the coffin room too at night. I thought the Ghost would jump out! lol

ThanKs NDChick, I'll see what I find at night again.

Je$$ic - 01:24pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#257 of 8818)

I've gotten into the wall safe and read the diary and seen the map but now my screen it stuck on the map, I can't get out of it!! she just keeps saying "the dogs will lead the way... I wonder what that means." "The dogs will lead the way!" please help me, I am going nowhere if I can't get off the map screen!

Squiggly - 01:50pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#258 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Um...How do you beat ***?

Je$$ic- Try looking at Herinteractive.com for help, and reboot your computer.

Calali - 03:26pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#259 of 8818)

Where can I find the hawk? Also, where can I find a Roman Numeral list? I looked on the Ranger's computer but I can't find any help.

J.RO - 03:30pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#260 of 8818)

Hey can someone pleassssssssse help me! I'm in the shed and its on fire how do i escape??

J.RO - 03:32pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#261 of 8818)

Calai- Go see red at night and he will tell you. If you go on the computer in the rangaer station you will find it.

Calali - 03:38pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#262 of 8818)

Red didn't help, but I will retry the computer part, I guess.

ScarlettSlipper - 03:54pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#263 of 8818)
aka Nanfile

I need help, I'm in the shed and it keeps blowing up! How do I kick the thing on the ropes? I have tugged the thing to go up and the little Nome's head, but still. Can someone tell me how to free myself??????????????

cris belt - 03:59pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#264 of 8818)

omigosh,...lol...nancy says that...i cant figure out the combo to the safe! im getting very frustrated ....i tried 012932 but it still wont work...help me out pleeze!

Calali - 04:32pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#265 of 8818)

I replied, s13.

nancy drew chick - 04:34pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#266 of 8818)
<3

si3 and soccerstar, you may want to go into the Stfd discussion, to ask your questions. The combo for the safe is 012932, maybe something is wrong with your game. For the shed well, it's really hard to explain, hint You have to get that stick caught on fire and then be head the knome and so fourth and so fourth. Squiggly if you mean trying to beat the culprit, i can help you with that. Do you want me to e-mail you or post it right here?

J.RO - 05:10pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#267 of 8818)

I cant find any bugs i have 11 bugs i need one more and i looked everywhwere but i cant find it! PLEASE HELLLLP MEEEEE!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8551 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)