Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (264 previous messages)
Calali - 04:32pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#265 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I replied, s13.

nancy drew chick - 04:34pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#266 of 8818)
<3

si3 and soccerstar, you may want to go into the Stfd discussion, to ask your questions. The combo for the safe is 012932, maybe something is wrong with your game. For the shed well, it's really hard to explain, hint You have to get that stick caught on fire and then be head the knome and so fourth and so fourth. Squiggly if you mean trying to beat the culprit, i can help you with that. Do you want me to e-mail you or post it right here?

J.RO - 05:10pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#267 of 8818)

I cant find any bugs i have 11 bugs i need one more and i looked everywhwere but i cant find it! PLEASE HELLLLP MEEEEE!!!

Calali - 05:13pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#268 of 8818)

Did you look under the rocks by the cemetery? Under the compass rock behind the house?

BBQ - 05:22pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#269 of 8818)

Hey does anybody know the numbers to the beer taps or what ever they are in the speaksafe or whatever its called! LOL

Please help me

And Nancyfile: you need to light the broom on fire then knock over the knomb and move the lever!

superspyssac_mlm - 05:44pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#270 of 8818)

I have no idea where Ems Emporium is . ( ghost dogs of moon lake) i know its on the west side but i cant find it. help!

Pit Pat - 05:51pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#271 of 8818)

I have finish other games quickly but I must say I hate decodeing things and extremely challenging puzzles would this be the right game for me?

BBQ - 05:54pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#272 of 8818)

the bomb is in the recorder

the codes are on the computer

AND does anybody know how to work the mosaicsin GDML?

BBQ - 05:56pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#273 of 8818)

Pit Pat: In GDOML you have to do more stuff on your own and at this one part if you look at something you have then you know the code.

sabrina havens - 05:58pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#274 of 8818)

need help with everthing

Calali - 06:18pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#275 of 8818)

I need some help. When I try to do the Roman Numerals, I know it is right, but it won't work. The Ranger doesn't say anything about it, so the task isn't complete. I even went to a walkthrough for that part. What am I doing wrong?

BBQ - 06:39pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#276 of 8818)

I am stuck in the under ground place and i cant find the wheel to move the gear! does anybody kno were to find it or how to get out! PLEASE help me i am sooooo stuck!

drew chick - 07:02pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#277 of 8818)
Life looks better when you're riding a horse

Hey guys! I haven't been on in forever, but I just got this game and so far its a little more challenging than the previous ones. Not that I mind. Anyway, I am at Waldo's "gravestone" but what do I turn the blocks to? I would really appriciate help. Thanks!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8541 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)