Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (11 previous messages)
Kristen Burke - 02:09pm Nov 23, 2002 PST(#12 of 8818)

hey! i fugured out the dog puzzle, once i understood what i needed to do, it was pretty easy. but need major help again. THIS TIME I AM SOOOO SERIOUS! i need help putting Jeff Akers files in order. i did 3 days worth of math and putting it into order and trying to figure out what i did wrong, and i have a really big headache from it all. so can someone give me the order or something!!??? i would be SO happy! or they can just tell me how it works and give me an example, i would appreciate that too, but PLEASE try to put it in order for me cause i have SUCH a big headache from it all! please help! thanx!!

kayla b - 07:25am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#13 of 8818)

figured out the files if you need hp go to th computer and read everything about roman numerals.HELP cannot get the dog puzz i think i figured it out but nothings happening.Is something gonna happen right away?please help

Molly1 - 10:21am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#14 of 8818)

OK if you need help with the dog puzzle Go to the poem in the room and it will tell you what season goes with the swam, birds, trees, and whatever the last one was. Then I think you will know from there. ~Molly1~

cittycat22 - 11:26am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#15 of 8818)

I have to want tell my b-day and i can't handle it becuase it looks so fun.

kayla b - 01:27pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#16 of 8818)

have done the pem on the wall and i think put them all in order still nothing happens what am i doing wrong?do they go in order from dog to season or just or in order in which the dogs come from the clock?HELP

Calali - 01:40pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#17 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

You should try a walkthrough.

Molly1 - 03:49pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#18 of 8818)

Okay I think I am far. I opened the safe and I look at the journal and then the map but when I click on the map I can not get back is anyone else like that or can not help me???? ~Molly1~

kayla b - 05:59pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#19 of 8818)

molly did you find the picture? the safe is just some readig go talk to the hardy boys and don't go out the cellar door go back u rough the wooden door

Molly1 - 02:24pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#20 of 8818)

I will try that!!!!

Molly1 - 02:37pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#21 of 8818)

kayla b I think you mean the picture on the door to the basement, If you r I am passed that part. I am in the safe and I click on the journal and I go through it until I get to the map, when I click on the map I can not get out of it, Can anyone help me. I think I am far and I do not know if anyone is as far as me. IF anyone is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! ~Molly1~ P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Tena - 05:31pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#22 of 8818)

Molly, have you tried backing out of the journal? When you get to the map click twice on it. It should save along with the other items for later use. Then back out of the journal like normal.

Kristen Burke - 06:54pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#23 of 8818)

I read everything about roman numerals, but i still cant understand it!! please help!!!

kaylab: go to the "handheld computer" or wateva it is called. It will say wat season each dog was born if you looked at their tombstones. then read the poem. it will tell you what season the tree goes with, what the swan goes with, etc. then look on each wall in the house. each wall has a picture of a tree, swan, etc. fce each dog to their season they were born in according to the poem.

Molly1 - 08:10pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#24 of 8818)

Tena I will try that!! Thank you!!! ~Molly1~

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8794 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)