Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Buy at Amazon
* Dodge danger, flush out secrets, and solve cryptic puzzles as Nancy Drew
* More than 30 sleuthing activities, suspicious characters, and lifelike settings
* 2 levels--Junior and Senior Detective
* Additional activities, including bird identification
* Keep track of clues with in-game journal, built-in game hints, and more.

Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (277 previous messages)
Calali - 07:35pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#278 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

How do I read those Numerical documents? I went to the walkthrough and it said read them, but I can't. Any specific way to do it?

Squiggly - 09:24pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#279 of 8818)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Calali- I can't either!

Calali - 09:27pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#280 of 8818)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Oh, boy. I've done everything I can other than that. But I can't open the safe until after that.....

Squiggly - 09:32pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#281 of 8818)

Ya, I've finished the safe though. Ok, I better start to work on my school project all night long, looks like I'm not going to get to bed tonight...

cris belt - 09:34pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#282 of 8818)

hey pplz....but i tried the code 012932 but it STILL wont work...im getting mad now....pleeze help me out again...

Squiggly - 09:36pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#283 of 8818)

i'd Push the arrow each time you complete the number 012932

cris belt - 09:39pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#284 of 8818)

thanx squiggly for ur help but uhh...what arrow?....i know what arrow i think....but what do you mean...pleeze explain

cris belt - 09:42pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#285 of 8818)

this game is pretty cool but from time to time i get stuck...and this is one of those times...:|...:(

Squiggly - 09:52pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#286 of 8818)

Well there is some little button you can push...

cris belt - 10:00pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#287 of 8818)

nope...sorry...everytime i push the button to "send" the code....it wont do anything...

butlerbeck - 10:31pm Dec 30, 2002 PST(#288 of 8818)

we just started playing the game and we cant find the spark plug for the motor boat. can anyone help us???

sac_mlm - 07:58am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#289 of 8818)

we cant figure out where the "big " tree is where the red tailed hawk is and we need to get a picture of it. Also we have tried that dog thing with the clock and no matter how hard we try we cant figure it out! help!

sac_mlm - 08:02am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#290 of 8818)

to butlerbeck- you need to get the spark plug from the birdman you can get him at night in his tree house, go out the front door toward the lake then turn right follow the path and you'll find the tree house.

Squiggly - 10:00am Dec 31, 2002 PST(#291 of 8818)

sac mlm- The tree should be somewhere by the dock.

cris belt- Each time you rotate the dial to a number for the safe, click the button to the right of the dial. It doesn't matter which way you turn the dial. Viola! The safe opens.

Happy New Years Eve!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8527 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)