Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (102 previous messages)
Matthia Joelle - 03:07pm Nov 17, 2002 PST(#103 of 8820)

I just put the calendar rings on the monolith, and opened the first key hole, but I'm still waiting for the delivery from the Chaco Center. How long does it take? Do I have to do something else before it arrives?

malgal - 05:11pm Nov 17, 2002 PST(#104 of 8820)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not very far in the game so i dont know if anyone can help me!!!! SOMEONE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

malgal - 03:02pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#105 of 8820)

How do you get to the 2nd level of the quize !!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

malgal - 03:07pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#106 of 8820)

Molly1, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ANSWERS FOR 5 DAYS AND HAVEN'T PLAYED MY GAME SINCE MY FIRST MESSAGE CAUSE I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND I CANT DO ANYTHING> HELLLP!!!!!! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY LAST 3 QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

malgal

Squiggly - 05:24pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#107 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Um

Squiggly - 05:27pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#108 of 8820)

This wont work

Squiggly - 05:27pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#109 of 8820)

Login: sjoon

Squiggly - 05:28pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#110 of 8820)

Pass: spacebaby

Squiggly - 05:28pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#111 of 8820)

Sorry

Calali - 06:06pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#112 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Squiggly- If you are having trouble posting, it is because you are (probably) posting with the word passw0rd. But if not, that has happened to me to, where I can only post one line of things!

~Calali~

malgal - 06:25pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#113 of 8820)

SQUIGGLY- If the messages you are typing are to someone make sure you put a '' to'' name. some of the responces that have been appearing after my messages / QUESTIONS dont have a name on who it's to? so if those messages were for me please say so ! ALSO SORRY IF I SOUNDED HARSH BUT I HAVE NEEDED HELP FOR DAYS. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU/SOMEONE COULD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!1

kelloggsgrl - 11:29pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#114 of 8820)

don't know what to do next. how do i get in joannes office without her in there. when is hendrick coming back? i have done everything on my list except that maya numbering thing whatever that is? can anyone help???? what now????

Squiggly - 09:28am Nov 20, 2002 PST(#115 of 8820)

Are you asking for the awnsers? You might want to email me for thoose. The password? The logins sjoon and password spacebaby.

Squiggly - 09:28am Nov 20, 2002 PST(#116 of 8820)

Whoops sorry. I tried to talk but it wouldnt work. malgal- The logins sjoon and password spacebaby

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8704 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)