Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (113 previous messages)
kelloggsgrl - 11:29pm Nov 19, 2002 PST(#114 of 8820)

don't know what to do next. how do i get in joannes office without her in there. when is hendrick coming back? i have done everything on my list except that maya numbering thing whatever that is? can anyone help???? what now????

Squiggly - 09:28am Nov 20, 2002 PST(#115 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Are you asking for the awnsers? You might want to email me for thoose. The password? The logins sjoon and password spacebaby.

Squiggly - 09:28am Nov 20, 2002 PST(#116 of 8820)

Whoops sorry. I tried to talk but it wouldnt work. malgal- The logins sjoon and password spacebaby

Squiggly - 06:25pm Nov 20, 2002 PST(#117 of 8820)

Oh, not again

Squiggly - 06:26pm Nov 20, 2002 PST(#118 of 8820)

kellogswgirl- Look on Sonny's disk.

kelloggsgrl - 11:46pm Nov 20, 2002 PST(#119 of 8820)

okay i did the ordering of the numbering system now what?????

Squiggly - 08:40am Nov 21, 2002 PST(#120 of 8820)

kelloggsgrl- Go about 6 steps into the garden. Then turn back and try to go to the temple :)

Taylor Pieczynski - 09:47am Nov 22, 2002 PST(#121 of 8820)

Where did you get the Scarlet Hand game? Cause i really want it!!!

Calali - 01:09pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#122 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I'm so excited that I (finally) got the game! Since I just got the game yesterday, I'll probably need some help. See you in a little while!

~Calali~

Taylor Pieczynski - 01:59pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#123 of 8820)

WHERE DID YOU GET THE GAME CALALI?

Calali - 03:06pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#124 of 8820)

I reccomend you look for it at Toys R Us, Taylor.

Okay, I need some help. When does the robbery occur? What is the answer to the quesion on the test (Which current day Mexico city did the Mayas rule over or something like that) and where is the list that you are supposed to use?

Please post the answers or if you feel you should, e-mail me. Thanks!

~Calali~

Calali - 04:14pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#125 of 8820)

P.S. Okay, I got the list and checked off some things, but I don't really get #3, the priority one.... Can anyone help?

Je$$ic - 05:15pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#126 of 8820)

Calali you need to leave the museum and go to the mexican councalate and give the contract to the guy (if you haven't found the contract then look for it in the entree way.)

Je$$ic - 05:17pm Nov 22, 2002 PST(#127 of 8820)

Now I need help, I don't know how to reorder the logogram and how to get the card for the temple, please help, and where do you order the bubble wrap and stuff? PLEASE HELP!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8693 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)