Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (142 previous messages)
Calali - 11:13am Nov 23, 2002 PST(#143 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Thanks! I've now finished it and need MORE help. Where can I find the number that Bess and George keep telling me to look for? I thought it was 'Keep it Real' but when I call it is an error....

Je$$ic - 11:14am Nov 23, 2002 PST(#144 of 8820)

squiggly or calali~~~ HELP!!! I need help on tasks 4 and 6!!! th one that says order the bubble wrap and stuff I've already called them and they said they don't do buissness with us any more and I don't know how to reorder the maya numbering system or even where it is and I've already anylised the hand print. HELP PLEASE!!!

Je$$ic - 11:17am Nov 23, 2002 PST(#145 of 8820)

oh yea, squiggly, what are the tiles for I've found 2 the one in the garden and the display case, what are they for(the puzzle?) if so where is the puzzle and where is the card you need for the temple? I'M SO STUCK!!

Je$$ic - 11:19am Nov 23, 2002 PST(#146 of 8820)

Never mind squiggly I found the puzzle, sorry but I still need to know where the key is for the temple, and how to order the stuff, thanx

Calali - 03:05pm Nov 23, 2002 PST(#147 of 8820)

Je$$ic- I'm not sure what key you are talking about, but don't worry about the stuff you attempted to order. Talk to Henrik about it and then he will tell you to cross it off your list.

~Calali~

kelloggsgrl - 05:48pm Nov 23, 2002 PST(#148 of 8820)

have the key put together but now i have to recognize the day he was throned where do i get the calender days or whatever they're called to put on the pegs? and where are the pegs???

nany boocrazy - 10:09am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#149 of 8820)

hi everyone can any one tell me what is the answer to the forth question on the first level quiz? i would really appreciate it if some one helped me!! thanks

nany boocrazy - 10:10am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#150 of 8820)

the question is... what is the name of the 'supreme' maya god.

nany boocrazy - 10:11am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#151 of 8820)

please answer my questions A.S.A.P.

nany boocrazy - 10:12am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#152 of 8820)

thanks. Buh Bye

Je$$ic - 11:38am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#153 of 8820)

I need help with the same question as nany boocrazy someone please help me!!! I've looked everywhere!!!

Je$$ic - 11:41am Nov 24, 2002 PST(#154 of 8820)

nany boocrazy~ I found the answer, look on the plaques in front of each section (god, king, religious) it says it there.

Molly1 - 12:05pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#155 of 8820)

IF u really need help go to www.google.com and type in Nancy Drew Secret of the Scarlet Hand the first thing is a walkthrough. ~Molly1~

Je$$ic - 01:46pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#156 of 8820)

I am stuck!!! I don't know how to send on the HAM radio. I typed in all the letters and then nothing happens! please help!

Calali - 03:09pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#157 of 8820)

Did you type in the right thing?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8663 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)