Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (157 previous messages)
Je$$ic - 04:22pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#158 of 8820)

of course I did, I did the Nahuati word for snake, have you gotten it to work Calali? I'm really stuck, please help

Calali - 05:22pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#159 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I haven't gotton there yet, but I have written down all of the code words, and I thought maybe you mispelled something....

Je$$ic - 05:41pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#160 of 8820)

I figured that part out now I'm at another spot, does anyone know what the maya matchmaker is called? I really need help, it's the 5th question on the 2nd quiz, I really need help!!

Je$$ic - 07:34pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#161 of 8820)

I finished!!! If anyone needs help, I'll go on every day or so, THE END IS SO COOL!!! It's kinda hard but it's so fun!!

Nicoole91(mrsnwn) - 07:52pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#162 of 8820)

To me the end was scarey.

Squiggly - 08:05am Nov 25, 2002 PST(#163 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

The puzzle is under laungauge I think. If you go all the way down the little isle there is a box that is glass. One tile is in the garden, and the other one is in the display case you can open. (Its unlocked.) If youre stuck, heres a link.

www.GameBoomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/ND_ScarletHand.htm#Tiles

Squi - 08:05am Nov 25, 2002 PST(#164 of 8820)

Calali- I was stuck here too. Look under the Periodic Table under Hg AND S then you can call Keep It Real.

Je$$ica- To order the Bubble wrap, you look at the paper by the phone in the lab.(555-6766) Also, you need to finish the activites in the temple to be able to activate the door with your temple keycard.

Calali - 01:07pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#165 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I've already passed those points. I can't play the game right now, though, because it will not work properly, so I might not be in this section asking for help for quite a while!

~Calali~

momme&me - 04:52pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#166 of 8820)

ham radio...when we change the light bulb the computer freezes every time. no voice and everything jams. is this a faulty CD? Thanks.

Molly1 - 02:39pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#167 of 8820)

Sometimes that happen to me you just got to keep trying. ~Molly1~

Squiggly - 06:25pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#168 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

momme&me- Maybe if you have a burned CD, which is more sensetive to scratchs, because that happens to me a LOT.

HorseCrazy - 06:39pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#169 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

I just changed my name to HorseCrazy, so if you see that, that means it's me. :)

Jackson Hurska - 10:24pm Nov 28, 2002 PST(#170 of 8820)

Where is the plug thing for the HAM raido because You know I broke it and that plug thing popped out PLEASE HELP!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?! ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ??!?!?!?!? C?!?!?!?!? !??!?

Je$$ic - 10:58am Nov 29, 2002 PST(#171 of 8820)

Jackson Hurska~

The thing for the HAM radio is in one of the display cases (another HAM radio) if you can't open it then look for thekey in Johanna's desk

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8649 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)