Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (159 previous messages)
Je$$ic - 05:41pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#160 of 8820)

I figured that part out now I'm at another spot, does anyone know what the maya matchmaker is called? I really need help, it's the 5th question on the 2nd quiz, I really need help!!

Je$$ic - 07:34pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#161 of 8820)

I finished!!! If anyone needs help, I'll go on every day or so, THE END IS SO COOL!!! It's kinda hard but it's so fun!!

Nicoole91(mrsnwn) - 07:52pm Nov 24, 2002 PST(#162 of 8820)

To me the end was scarey.

Squiggly - 08:05am Nov 25, 2002 PST(#163 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

The puzzle is under laungauge I think. If you go all the way down the little isle there is a box that is glass. One tile is in the garden, and the other one is in the display case you can open. (Its unlocked.) If youre stuck, heres a link.

www.GameBoomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/ND_ScarletHand.htm#Tiles

Squi - 08:05am Nov 25, 2002 PST(#164 of 8820)

Calali- I was stuck here too. Look under the Periodic Table under Hg AND S then you can call Keep It Real.

Je$$ica- To order the Bubble wrap, you look at the paper by the phone in the lab.(555-6766) Also, you need to finish the activites in the temple to be able to activate the door with your temple keycard.

Calali - 01:07pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#165 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I've already passed those points. I can't play the game right now, though, because it will not work properly, so I might not be in this section asking for help for quite a while!

~Calali~

momme&me - 04:52pm Nov 25, 2002 PST(#166 of 8820)

ham radio...when we change the light bulb the computer freezes every time. no voice and everything jams. is this a faulty CD? Thanks.

Molly1 - 02:39pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#167 of 8820)

Sometimes that happen to me you just got to keep trying. ~Molly1~

Squiggly - 06:25pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#168 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

momme&me- Maybe if you have a burned CD, which is more sensetive to scratchs, because that happens to me a LOT.

HorseCrazy - 06:39pm Nov 26, 2002 PST(#169 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

I just changed my name to HorseCrazy, so if you see that, that means it's me. :)

Jackson Hurska - 10:24pm Nov 28, 2002 PST(#170 of 8820)

Where is the plug thing for the HAM raido because You know I broke it and that plug thing popped out PLEASE HELP!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?! ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ??!?!?!?!? C?!?!?!?!? !??!?

Je$$ic - 10:58am Nov 29, 2002 PST(#171 of 8820)

Jackson Hurska~

The thing for the HAM radio is in one of the display cases (another HAM radio) if you can't open it then look for thekey in Johanna's desk

I Luv My Dog777 - 08:08pm Dec 3, 2002 PST(#172 of 8820)

How do you put together the pottery pieces? please email me at Cloud9angel47@aol.com

Calali - 01:50pm Dec 4, 2002 PST(#173 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Okay, I e-mailed her!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8647 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)