Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (176 previous messages)
Dixie - 05:13pm Dec 7, 2002 PST(#177 of 8820)

Hey everybody. I just got this game. I have two problems. I can't figure out which audio artifact is what letter on the controls. And the answer to the fourth question on the 1st quiz. E-mail me please. peaches532000@hotmail.com. Thanks

Squiggly - 06:21pm Dec 7, 2002 PST(#178 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

I emaled you!

Dixie - 11:48pm Dec 7, 2002 PST(#179 of 8820)

Thanks for the help.

Dixie - 10:22pm Dec 8, 2002 PST(#180 of 8820)

HELP!!! I can't get into Hendrick's room to post his translations and get his pass word. I can't get a response on the HAM Radio either.

HorseCrazy - 04:02pm Dec 9, 2002 PST(#181 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Dixie-

I emailed you with hints for the HAM radio.

Dixie - 09:09pm Dec 9, 2002 PST(#182 of 8820)

Squiggly. Thanks for your help but I am having a problem. "vacas" will not transmit. It doesn't go through.

Calali - 01:10pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#183 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

I don't mean to sound childish, but I am so frustrated with my game! The molding package has not come, I have past all the quiz levels in the temple exhibit, and done everything I can think of! Can anyone help me?

Calali - 01:54pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#184 of 8820)

I think you are supposed to do leche, Dixie, not vacas.

Calali - 01:55pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#185 of 8820)

Also, (in my case) I phone Prudence and she never picks up.

HorseCrazy - 02:34pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#186 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Dixie- Whoops! I tried "vacas and it wouldn't transmit either. But I still got the package!

Calali- Maybe it's nighttime. Call your friends and look at the laptop. It's O.K. to be frustrated. I could finish the game but it locks up at the very last second!

Calali - 03:13pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#187 of 8820)

No, it's daytime and I have tried several times to call her. I have called my friends, and they say to look for connections to donors of the museums artifacts. Where can I find information on this? That is probably what I need.

Jackson Hurska - 04:25pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#188 of 8820)

Calali- I'm on the same problem and i don't know what Bess and Marvian Mean that package hasn't arrived for me either And-TO ANYONE-Um...... I can't find the thing for the key hole for the thing in the garden?!?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calali - 06:20pm Dec 10, 2002 PST(#189 of 8820)

If you mean on that large, 3 dimensional tomb, there are rings in the main entrance hall that you will have to lug to the thing and place on it. (If that is what you are talking about).

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8631 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)