Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (210 previous messages)
Calali - 05:58pm Dec 13, 2002 PST(#211 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Jackson- Do other things besides wait, like check your voice mail, talk to everyone, try calling 'Poppy Dada', etc. There are a lot of thigs for you to do.

sk8rchick8 - 06:06pm Dec 13, 2002 PST(#212 of 8820)

I picked up the package but what should I do with it. Henrick wont talk and nither will anyone else!! I don`t know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calali - 06:31pm Dec 13, 2002 PST(#213 of 8820)

Try to open the package, get what is inside and then check your voice mail or try taking the temple quizzes.

Squiggly - 09:49pm Dec 13, 2002 PST(#214 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Calali- Did you post up The picture of the Jade Carving, the Scarlet Hand, and his notes? And did you look at his disk?

Cathy TAM - 11:19pm Dec 13, 2002 PST(#215 of 8820)

guys! I don't know what to do after the theft steal the thing. I don't understand what should I do! Please help me!

Calali - 09:59am Dec 14, 2002 PST(#216 of 8820)

Yes I have done that.

Squiggly - 02:22pm Dec 14, 2002 PST(#217 of 8820)

Talk to Joanna about everything, and then grab the scarlet hand. Then talk to Joanna again and anylze the hand.

Calali - 02:58pm Dec 14, 2002 PST(#218 of 8820)

If you are talking to me, Squiggly, I already have.

Gigi&Kristina - 12:01pm Dec 15, 2002 PST(#219 of 8820)
Othwise known as Squiggly or HorseCrazy

Oh, I'm glad. (I was talking ti CathyTAM :))

Grace J. Mitchell - 03:40pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#220 of 8820)

help please, where do i find the temple card and where / how do i reorder the maya numbering stuff????

Jackson Hurska - 03:59pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#221 of 8820)

Hi, ok Cailia I'm so so so so so so so UPSET I'm at the place where you are this is frustrating I've allready done that stuff you said to and how do I get Ruther Ford to talk to me I keep getting that DARN answerin' machine!!!!! PleasePlease Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calali - 04:12pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#222 of 8820)

So do I, and none of the hints I get are helping. Sorry, but I cannot help you.

Grace- Henrik should've told you how to do it.

Squiggly - 05:44pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#223 of 8820)

Calali & Jackson Hurska- The only thing left I can think of is to see a walkthrough of the internet and check EVERYTHING to see if you've done it. I fyou have, start a new game and follow EVERYTHING in the same order until you get to the place were your stuck. No, I don't like looking at walkthroughs beacause it takes the thrill and excitment of finding things out yourself, but you've already done this stuff, right? And there's no reason to use it any longer beacause you're not stuck?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8597 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)