Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (224 previous messages)
Calali - 07:04pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#225 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Sorry, Squiggly, but I have. I don't want to start a new game, so I'm going to call it quits for now. Post if there is something new I can do.

Grace- Check your voic mail and check for notes by the phone.

Grace J. Mitchell - 07:11pm Dec 16, 2002 PST(#226 of 8820)

ive called everyone, checked, and rechecked the "notes" by the phone and for voice mails, and still nothing, what am im doing wrong, this is new to me. grace

Grace J. Mitchell - 03:27pm Dec 17, 2002 PST(#227 of 8820)

Calali its me- Grace--ive really been trying to do this on my own, but getting nowheres, ive even started anew, still nothing, what gives???

Calali - 05:29am Dec 18, 2002 PST(#228 of 8820)

Try talking to everyone. Also, try calling Prudence Rutheford at 1-785-555-7279. You might also want to search for things, like pottery pieces, old workers stuff, etc.

Grace J. Mitchell - 09:55am Dec 18, 2002 PST(#229 of 8820)

calali thanks, but i finally got the temple card and did the ordering, it only took about 3 days though, again thanks. grace-dollmaker

Grace J. Mitchell - 11:36am Dec 18, 2002 PST(#230 of 8820)

calali help, how/where do i find out the "matchmaker", any help at all, even "spoilers", are welcome. grace--dollmaker

Calali - 01:40pm Dec 18, 2002 PST(#231 of 8820)

Look for the matchmaker answer in Henrik's notes. [On his Z-Drive]. Hope I Helped!

~Calali~

kayla b - 05:26pm Dec 18, 2002 PST(#232 of 8820)

HEY YOU GUY IM REALLY STUCK ICANNOT SEEM TO GET THE THE RECORDER THING RIGHT IN THE STORAGE ROOM I HAVE GOTTEN THE DISK AND GOT WAT SONNY WROTE BUT CAN'T SEM TO GET THE EXTR LETTERS AND THE RIGHT NUMBERS FOR THE ONES HE DIDN'T HAVE ALSO HOW DO YOU GET TO THE SECOND LEVEL ON THE QUIZ?I HAVE FINISHED THE FIRST BUT CANNOT GT ANY FURTHER HELP PLEASE.

Squiggly - 05:35pm Dec 18, 2002 PST(#233 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

kayla b-

To reorder the # exibit, talk to Hendrik and look in Sonny's journal. To get to the 2nd Level if you look around the temple again you can see a door you open with your temple keycard.

Calali - 06:45pm Dec 18, 2002 PST(#234 of 8820)

Does anyone think I should start a new game? Because I really don't want to, but I might have to......

Squiggly - 06:36pm Dec 19, 2002 PST(#235 of 8820)

Calali- That might be good idea, but remeber, it won't take as long as last time now you know what to do! (Also you might want to keep trying in your old came as you start a new one, and you might want to use a walkthrough.

Squiggly - 06:38pm Dec 19, 2002 PST(#236 of 8820)

I just noticed, I can't post with the word passw0rd or my screenname

Calali - 06:46pm Dec 19, 2002 PST(#237 of 8820)

As I said, the moderator won't take it. Use code or passw0rd indstead. I don't know why you can't post your screen name.

I guess I'll start a new game, but I'm going to hate doing it....

~Calali~

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8583 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)