Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (241 previous messages)
Kiara McKenzie - 05:20pm Dec 20, 2002 PST(#242 of 8820)

Like what? I have the disk from sonny and henrik, if thats what you mean. i have searcherd those disks thouroghly. What passwors? Login? Spolier:Now wanted!

Squiggly - 08:00pm Dec 20, 2002 PST(#243 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Try sjoon and spacebaby

Kiara McKenzie - 11:25am Dec 21, 2002 PST(#244 of 8820)

What in the world do you do with the calender? I need help fast! What is the calender, what do you do with it? I need a big hint, maybe a little spoiler...Help asap!!!!

Squiggly - 04:27pm Dec 21, 2002 PST(#245 of 8820)

Do it by placing this icon in the outer window (takes 16 clicks if I recall) and the number 12 in the inner window (11 clicks.)

malgal - 07:47pm Dec 21, 2002 PST(#246 of 8820)

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK. Henrick got pushed down temple stairs. Got message from doctor. Got to 3rd level on quize. NEED HELP WITH THAT !!! The doctor said to call himm and so did prudence( thats when i got the answer machine)I try to call at meusam- deosn't work. tried at hotel- still deosn't work. WHY CAN'T I CALL ANYONE!I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPP!!!!!!!!!

Calali - 07:58pm Dec 21, 2002 PST(#247 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

You can call people. I suggest you call Bess and George so they can help you out. Keep calling and you will talk to surprise friends. [If that hasn't happened to you yet].

malgal - 07:25am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#248 of 8820)

CALALI- I really appreciate your advice!! But you see... henrike is at the hostpital and i know i should call. and when i call anybody that appears on the list ( after i pick up phone) The say the same thing as always. bess = '' you should call the people that you last got ( what ever that substance is that the person used to put the handprint) to find out when the last order was. the hardy boys say the same thing. I call mr. rose and i only have a choice of saying '' sorry false alarm. plus i can't actually have a CONVERSATION with people. Now tell me about this new person that should talk to me ? and maybe some hints for the quize #3 questions ?

Thanks again Malgal

Squiggly - 08:48am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#249 of 8820)

Have you done the HAM radio? You have to do that before you can finish the quiz. You have to look at the two hotspots by the perodic table and then you'll find the phone # for Mack at Keep it Real by the phone in the lab.

malgal - 10:09am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#250 of 8820)

PLEASE HELP. SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!

( sorry if i'm a little hard to work with)

Calali - 11:28am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#251 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Look for the quiz questions around the museum exhibits.

Cheerleader06 - 11:59am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#252 of 8820)

help

Cheerleader06 - 11:59am Dec 22, 2002 PST(#253 of 8820)

Help I am stuck!!!!!!! I have done the first three questions on the quiz but I can't find the fourth! I don't know what it means on the list by redo the exhibit I have the headphones and know which ones go to what exhibit but I don't know how toi put it together. I also cant find the "addena"!!!!! I need one more tile to reorder the Maya number exhibit and I don't know where to find it! PLease help me!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8567 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)