Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (256 previous messages)
Squiggly - 10:40am Dec 23, 2002 PST(#257 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

magal- Look in Hendrck's disk and it should be red under the east or west key catogorie or something like that.

Squiggly - 10:46am Dec 23, 2002 PST(#258 of 8820)

Chearleader06- Itzamna should be the correct answer for the quiz. Ask hendrik for help on the exibit narriations, or look on Sonny's disk. To reorder the # exibit, One is located in the main exhibition hall in the glass case in the section “Who Were the Maya?” The other tile is located in the garden section on the Bicephalic Altar.

malgal - 01:59pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#259 of 8820)

HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ok. I made the first key out of the carvings. I then got the Calender rings on the Monolith.I started to mess around with it and it turns just like the one on the 3rd level. Well i really need help on what to do next. It would be nice if I could get a diescription on what the inside and outside calender pieces look like so I can move on in the Game unless there is something I have to do before that. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squiggly - 02:22pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#260 of 8820)

Rotate the outer ring until Lamat is at the 9 o'clock position, then rotate the number ring until six is there also. Click! A square block slides inward. Try the key there. Rotate it until another block slides in. Keep up the process until all four sides have been unlocked. The door opens, and you are face-to-face with the scribe's mummy, and her notes.

Cheerleader06 - 03:00pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#261 of 8820)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on the second level of the quiz and I don't know what the answer is. The question is something like......what is the name for a MAYA matchmaker....PLease help me fast!!!!!!

Cheerleader06 - 03:06pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#262 of 8820)

For my above post a spoiler is welcome!!!!!!

Calali - 03:13pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#263 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Look for the answer in Henrik's notes. That is where the answer can be found.

Cheerleader06 - 03:50pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#264 of 8820)

Where is Henrick's notes?

Cheerleader06 - 04:08pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#265 of 8820)

WHERE IS THE ORDER FORM FOR THE MERCURY AND SULFAR SUBSTNACE, I THINK THAT IT IS CALLED CINNABAR, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Cheerleader06 - 04:22pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#266 of 8820)

Where is Henrick's notes?

HorseCrazy - 05:27pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#267 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Cheerleader09- Use the paper by the phone to find out the #.

In the hospital, he gives you a key, right? Use that key on the locked drawer on the desk in the lab. There is a ?Zip? drive you can insert into your computer. Then you can use the passw0rd "stone" to get in.

Cheerleader06 - 05:31pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#268 of 8820)

I am stuck and I don't know what to do now.......I am on the thrid level of the quiz and I don't know what the answer is.....I called the place for the cinnabar adn found that out....I have completed all the tasks..Bass and the Hardy Boys say they are out of ideas....Henrick is still no where to be found..... please help me!!!!

Cheerleader06 - 05:37pm Dec 23, 2002 PST(#269 of 8820)

Huh???? Get the key from who is the hospital? PLease answer this post and my other one!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8551 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)