Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (271 previous messages)
HorseCrazy - 01:05pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#272 of 8820)
(Otherwise known as Squiggly)

Oh... Chearleader09... You have not seen Hendrik. Ok, go in the garden about 6 steps in, then turn around and start heading back. Prepare to be suprised!

Calali- Like I've said before, you can look by the door outside Joanna's office to see a little gold plate thingy that says something like, "Topeka Commision for the Arts" Then Nancy says, "That's the orginization Prudence Ruthoford works for!"

nicciole-Itzamna should be the answer to the ?. You can find the other tile in the display case in the section that says "Who are the Maya?" You can clisk on the keyhole to open it.

HIH!

Janie Hickman - 01:27pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#273 of 8820)
Nan's #1 Fan!

Is this a good game? It sounds kind of hard. Please e-mail me at jm_hickman@hotmail.com!!!!

Calali - 01:44pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#274 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Thank you very much Squiggly!

Calali - 02:32pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#275 of 8820)

Thanks! I finally finished the game. The ending was great!

rc girl - 03:47pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#276 of 8820)

hello.im sooo stuck!i finished the 1st level stuff,but i dont know how 2 get 2 the 2nd quiz and games!bess,george,and the hardy boys all say"play the maya basketball game".henrick gets on my nerves kinda.and if people need some answers,go 2 google.com,type in nancy drew:secret scarlet hand,then click on Nancy Drew:Secret of the Scarlet Hand Walkthrough.It has EVERYTHING!!!thers every walkthrough 4 nancy games,but not ghost dogs(yet).so,just contact me at here or randansing@aol.com(no stalking) thanx 4 help,and Merry Christmas!!!

rc girl - 03:53pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#277 of 8820)

hello.im soo stuck!hw du u get 2 the 2nd level quiz?answer at randansing@aol.com(no stalking)or post message.thanx and Merry Christmas!!!

Sq - 04:44pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#278 of 8820)

Calali-You're welcome! :) I haven't finished the game yet!!!

rc girl-Bicephalic should be the answer.

Everyone- Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Sq - 04:45pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#279 of 8820)

Why did my name turn out Sq?

Sq - 04:45pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#280 of 8820)

It's supposed to be Squiggly!!!

Calali - 08:32pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#281 of 8820)

Squiggly? Is that you? =)

rc girl - 11:13am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#282 of 8820)

still dont get it squiggly!how du i get ther!?i put in the temple cardin the computer,saw my progress(which is al filled),and click quiz,but i stil have level one!!!help,anyone!!oh yeah,4 xmas,i got ghost dogs of moon lake,so ill c u (i think) in that discussion.if some people know what i should du 4 that,then go 2 the discuss thingy.help!!!Merry Christmas!!!

Squiggly - 02:16pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#283 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Calali- ???

rc girl- Just try to go through the door at the end of the room and use your keycard to get in.

Ivory Charm - 03:05pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#284 of 8820)
"Doing the Right Thing, Makes you ,a superstar!"-Jem

HELP! Im RIGHT at the beggining where that red-haired girl tells you to look for the list of chores in the lab. But I dont know where the lab is! Where is it! Then what do I do after I complete the chores?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8536 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)