Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Scarlet Hand
"Secret of the Scarlet Hand"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (274 previous messages)
Calali - 02:32pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#275 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Thanks! I finally finished the game. The ending was great!

rc girl - 03:47pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#276 of 8820)

hello.im sooo stuck!i finished the 1st level stuff,but i dont know how 2 get 2 the 2nd quiz and games!bess,george,and the hardy boys all say"play the maya basketball game".henrick gets on my nerves kinda.and if people need some answers,go 2 google.com,type in nancy drew:secret scarlet hand,then click on Nancy Drew:Secret of the Scarlet Hand Walkthrough.It has EVERYTHING!!!thers every walkthrough 4 nancy games,but not ghost dogs(yet).so,just contact me at here or randansing@aol.com(no stalking) thanx 4 help,and Merry Christmas!!!

rc girl - 03:53pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#277 of 8820)

hello.im soo stuck!hw du u get 2 the 2nd level quiz?answer at randansing@aol.com(no stalking)or post message.thanx and Merry Christmas!!!

Sq - 04:44pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#278 of 8820)

Calali-You're welcome! :) I haven't finished the game yet!!!

rc girl-Bicephalic should be the answer.

Everyone- Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Sq - 04:45pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#279 of 8820)

Why did my name turn out Sq?

Sq - 04:45pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#280 of 8820)

It's supposed to be Squiggly!!!

Calali - 08:32pm Dec 24, 2002 PST(#281 of 8820)
If you want to feel rich, count all the things you have that money cannot buy.

Squiggly? Is that you? =)

rc girl - 11:13am Dec 25, 2002 PST(#282 of 8820)

still dont get it squiggly!how du i get ther!?i put in the temple cardin the computer,saw my progress(which is al filled),and click quiz,but i stil have level one!!!help,anyone!!oh yeah,4 xmas,i got ghost dogs of moon lake,so ill c u (i think) in that discussion.if some people know what i should du 4 that,then go 2 the discuss thingy.help!!!Merry Christmas!!!

Squiggly - 02:16pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#283 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Calali- ???

rc girl- Just try to go through the door at the end of the room and use your keycard to get in.

Ivory Charm - 03:05pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#284 of 8820)
"Doing the Right Thing, Makes you ,a superstar!"-Jem

HELP! Im RIGHT at the beggining where that red-haired girl tells you to look for the list of chores in the lab. But I dont know where the lab is! Where is it! Then what do I do after I complete the chores?

Squiggly - 03:09pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#285 of 8820)
You can never know what you can do until you try!

Ok, Go out her door and you will see a hallway ant a temple at the end. When you get to the temple, turn right, go forword into the door that say's "Employes only"

KriStaLie - 07:30pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#286 of 8820)
Columbo and Nancy rock this world!

I'm working on this game now, it's very interesting.:)

Ivory Charm - 08:21pm Dec 25, 2002 PST(#287 of 8820)
"Doing the Right Thing, Makes you ,a superstar!"-Jem

Okay, I found the list of chores in the lab and that one English guy told me how to do them about 1,000 times, but I still cant understand how to do them! A fully detailed description as to what to do would be most appreactative****

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (8533 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)