Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Final Scene
"The Final Scene"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (57 previous messages)
jambagal97 - 04:36pm May 10, 2004 PST(#58 of 5390)
One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life...I'm a christian... you can be one to!!!

bballhotshot ?

Ariellechapin - 01:13pm May 11, 2004 PST(#59 of 5390)
addicted to Nancy Drew

day 4? theres no day 4!

Moaning Mystery - 11:52pm May 11, 2004 PST(#60 of 5390)
A mystery that has never been solved.I am a Christian and proud of it.You can be one too,its never too late :).

Can anyone help me. I cant get the gear off the ledge Nancy keeps saying:I cant quite reach and then she falls over.tnx-Hope to those who search

lil bunny - 06:36am May 12, 2004 PST(#61 of 5390)

get the gum off one of the chairs down below! if u need anymore help just ask i finished it! but if u e-mail me i wont get it so just post it here

Moaning Mystery - 04:22am May 13, 2004 PST(#62 of 5390)
A mystery that has never been solved.I am a Christian and proud of it.You can be one too,its never too late :).

Tnx!but I cant get it Nancy keep sayig ick. Tnx lil bunny!

Legally_Brunette - 08:55pm May 13, 2004 PST(#63 of 5390)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Marie Antoinette~ Try using a "magic" tool 2 get the gum off w/.....

Ariellechapin - 04:19am May 14, 2004 PST(#64 of 5390)
addicted to Nancy Drew

SPOILER ALERT i think the magic wand

Ariellechapin - 04:19am May 14, 2004 PST(#65 of 5390)
addicted to Nancy Drew

the magic wand*

LarkspurLane - 10:00am May 16, 2004 PST(#66 of 5390)
The lowbrow often believes that a bad book is good, while the highbrow often believes that a good book is bad ~ Robert Lynd

Sugar12, please remove your e-mail address from your second line of information. Thanks!

alishia hopkins - 01:26pm May 17, 2004 PST(#67 of 5390)

any body know the code to simone's organizer?

alishia hopkins - 01:28pm May 17, 2004 PST(#68 of 5390)

Any body know the letters to make the key

Legally_Brunette - 07:04pm May 18, 2004 PST(#69 of 5390)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

alishia~

SPOILER ALERT

SIVO!!!!

~_________LB_________~

LesleyR - 03:00pm May 20, 2004 PST(#70 of 5390)

Where do I find that chair with the gum on it?? I dont see anything :(

Sweetchick91 - 07:40pm May 20, 2004 PST(#71 of 5390)
~Need Help? Email Me And I'll Get Back 2 U ASAP (which in my case is very soon)~

lesletr- when u go to the theater room (where every1 sits) go down the middle ile (all the way) and ur cursor will turn into the u shape click that then go back u will see a chair with gum on it click on the gum and nancy will say that ick or sumthin use the wand to pick up the gum

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5319 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)