Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Final Scene
"The Final Scene"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (100 previous messages)
chips - 01:01pm Jun 5, 2004 PST(#101 of 5390)

Need help. All exits are shut. Need code to open basement door.

mandi_09 - 11:18am Jun 6, 2004 PST(#102 of 5390)

Omgish i need help! When you are in the projection room and some guy comes in with a flashlight who is that and what the heck do you do cuz i don't know!! Please help me because then i will be prepared for the newest one coming out next month!!! I have solved all of the mysteries they are great great fun! PLEASE SEND INFO 4 HELP!

Sweetchick91 - 03:54pm Jun 6, 2004 PST(#103 of 5390)
~Need Help? Email Me And I'll Get Back 2 U ASAP (which in my case is very soon)~

chips-do u mean the door that electrified??? to open that door u need to click a number keep clickin on them until 1 lights up then click on another if the 1st 1 goes off click it again and try another # u basicly have to have all the #s lit to open the door email me

Sweetchick91 - 03:56pm Jun 6, 2004 PST(#104 of 5390)
~Need Help? Email Me And I'll Get Back 2 U ASAP (which in my case is very soon)~

mandi 09- when ur in the projection room u will hear sum1 coming its the police stop watever ur doin and hide in the closet on the left of the door when u got the bulb for the projector then when they leave u can finish wat u were doing email me if u need more help

soccerhon3 - 06:00am Jun 7, 2004 PST(#105 of 5390)

my friends on the phone keep telling me to question those people but what does she me and what do i do next i'm new at this and i'm starting to feel very dumb!!!!!

soccerhon3 - 06:05am Jun 7, 2004 PST(#106 of 5390)

in the basement i've found this thing it's really cool andu have to do this puzzle be 4 u can u can get 2 it.i got one of the pieces but the other is hanging from the upper seats, and i cannot get it,i donnot know any secerts traps,or doors. pppppppleaaase help a ssssister out.

kykijo - 01:32pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#107 of 5390)

soccerhon3~On one of the seats there is gum.You have to get your baton and put that on it.You go back on the balcony and get it.Make sure the first time you do it use your baton because if you try to reach it without it you will fall.If you need help any time else you can email me.

punkyduck - 04:48pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#108 of 5390)

I need help! I can get the projector open and I get the bulb in but then the cops come in every time and I dont know what to do! how do I get past the cop? please help me!!!

jambagal972 - 04:50pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#109 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

punkyduckU have to go into the closet where u found the bulb!

punkyduck - 05:03pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#110 of 5390)

jambagal thanks you were a big help!!

jambagal972 - 06:00pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#111 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

your soo welcome! please email me if you need help!

lil't - 03:17pm Jun 10, 2004 PST(#112 of 5390)
Remeber all who gave their lives we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all who died!!!!

I need help on the magic wand to get a star missing from the circle on the balcney.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5278 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)