Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Final Scene
"The Final Scene"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (109 previous messages)
punkyduck - 05:03pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#110 of 5390)

jambagal thanks you were a big help!!

jambagal972 - 06:00pm Jun 7, 2004 PST(#111 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

your soo welcome! please email me if you need help!

lil't - 03:17pm Jun 10, 2004 PST(#112 of 5390)
Remeber all who gave their lives we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all who died!!!!

I need help on the magic wand to get a star missing from the circle on the balcney.

jambagal972 - 04:33pm Jun 10, 2004 PST(#113 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

go down on the seats find the gum,put it on the wand. go to the balcony click on the wand look down get the star thingy! ~*~MONICA~*~

TBA - 12:05pm Jun 12, 2004 PST(#114 of 5390)

I have done everthing Ned has told me to do the next thing he told me to do was to go into the basement I know that you do that by moving the ropes by the mens dressing room I also know you have to lift the crate to get into the basement I have conected the hook to the rope on the crate but every time i go to the ropes to pull the crate up and then i go to the crate nothing happens.What do I do? If you have any information PLEASE write back.

jambagal972 - 01:43pm Jun 12, 2004 PST(#115 of 5390)

TBA-keep clickin on the ropes until hear a click sound!Hope I elpd. e-mail me if you need more help!

cheer hottie - 09:12am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#116 of 5390)
i love helping and helping animals god bless the animals they are my life if we didnt have animals i dont know what i would do

Where is the projecter room

cheer hottie - 09:14am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#117 of 5390)
i love helping and helping animals god bless the animals they are my life if we didnt have animals i dont know what i would do

How do u get a hold of ned i keep calling him but he is never there

jambagal972 - 10:13am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#118 of 5390)

galaxy girl-to get to the projecter room, go up either stairway (the ones by the snack place)then when u get to the top turn either left or right and you'll see it. hope I helped im me or email me if you need help! ~*~MoNiCa~*~

Ariellechapin - 02:24pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#119 of 5390)
addicted to Nancy Drew

galaxy girl-U hav 2 do a certain thing 2 talk to ned, ok.

cheer hottie - 02:43pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#120 of 5390)

what is that certain thing that i hve to do Ariellechapin

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5270 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)