Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Final Scene
"The Final Scene"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (113 previous messages)
TBA - 12:05pm Jun 12, 2004 PST(#114 of 5390)

I have done everthing Ned has told me to do the next thing he told me to do was to go into the basement I know that you do that by moving the ropes by the mens dressing room I also know you have to lift the crate to get into the basement I have conected the hook to the rope on the crate but every time i go to the ropes to pull the crate up and then i go to the crate nothing happens.What do I do? If you have any information PLEASE write back.

jambagal972 - 01:43pm Jun 12, 2004 PST(#115 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

TBA-keep clickin on the ropes until hear a click sound!Hope I elpd. e-mail me if you need more help!

cheer hottie - 09:12am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#116 of 5390)
i love helping and helping animals god bless the animals they are my life if we didnt have animals i dont know what i would do

Where is the projecter room

cheer hottie - 09:14am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#117 of 5390)
i love helping and helping animals god bless the animals they are my life if we didnt have animals i dont know what i would do

How do u get a hold of ned i keep calling him but he is never there

jambagal972 - 10:13am Jun 13, 2004 PST(#118 of 5390)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

galaxy girl-to get to the projecter room, go up either stairway (the ones by the snack place)then when u get to the top turn either left or right and you'll see it. hope I helped im me or email me if you need help! ~*~MoNiCa~*~

Ariellechapin - 02:24pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#119 of 5390)
addicted to Nancy Drew

galaxy girl-U hav 2 do a certain thing 2 talk to ned, ok.

cheer hottie - 02:43pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#120 of 5390)

what is that certain thing that i hve to do Ariellechapin

cheer hottie - 02:45pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#121 of 5390)

they keep talking about how they see maya leiing there but were

cheer hottie - 02:47pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#122 of 5390)

somebody please write back to me on the post for my ?'s please

cheer hottie - 02:48pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#123 of 5390)

u can also give me spoilers ANYBODY PLEASE AND THANK U

cheer hottie - 03:05pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#124 of 5390)

hellow anybody there i need help

cheer hottie - 03:59pm Jun 13, 2004 PST(#125 of 5390)

what im here

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5265 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)