Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Final Scene
"The Final Scene"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck somewhere? Need a hint?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (5386 previous messages)
Luckygal_415 - 06:30pm Mar 29, 2010 PST(#5387 of 5390)
It's up to you as Nancy Drew.

kellybelly- go up the stairs in the lobby next before you reach the doors turn to the right and a step or two you should cath with your eye a door turn to the left and that is where the projection room is!

HIH!!

chickenbroth - 12:22pm Aug 16, 2010 PST(#5388 of 5390)
cant stop playin ND games.....its sad. (:

ughh. i cant figure out the projector. its day 3 and im confused...i saw maya and stuff through the peep hole.

chickenbroth - 12:24pm Aug 16, 2010 PST(#5389 of 5390)

and i made a key with the lettors "S I V O"

chickenbroth - 03:54pm Aug 16, 2010 PST(#5390 of 5390)

forgetthat. im running out of time and

SPOILER ALERT

nancys in the secret passagway (day 3) locked in the projector room and i CANNOT ifnd the right key in my invetory.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)