Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (80 previous messages)
squirl - 03:08pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#81 of 18143)

I happen to see your note and we have been working on this. You need to send the elevator up to the 2nd floor then walk back down to the library, go in, disalarm the code and go thru the air duct to the elevator shaft

jessie star - 04:48pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#82 of 18143)

Thank you squirl!! I found the passage but there is these locks on the door how do I open the door? THANK YOU for your help!!!!!!!

jessie star - 05:10pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#83 of 18143)

squirl,(or anybody else that knows) do yo uknow how to get through the door it is looked!!!

nancyfreek - 05:39pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#84 of 18143)

jessie star: I was very excited that I could help u especially since I just stared or found this place out!!!!

jessie star - 06:05pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#85 of 18143)

nancyfreek, you know the passage right next to the passage to the libary you know the one that always says that the elevator is in the way but now there is these locks on the door and I cant get in do you know how to get in? It is ok that you did not get right bak to me really!!

jessie star - 06:23pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#86 of 18143)

I am not sure what tower I am talking about is there ones for me to choose from? I am so stuck!! CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?!!

jessie star - 06:32pm Jan 6, 2002 PST(#87 of 18143)

No nancyfreek I did not e-mail you I am sorry I just typed it wrong I meant I posted my measage. Now you answer ASAP!!

jessie star - 05:05am Jan 7, 2002 PST(#88 of 18143)

nancyfreek, now can you tell me where any of the towers are? PLEASE!!!

jessie star - 05:16am Jan 7, 2002 PST(#89 of 18143)

It is ok it is not your foult I typed it wrng. When you get a chance or anybody else that knows it, can you tell where a tower any tower is? Also the setrect passage that says the elevator is in the way well I got the elevator out of the way but now the door has looks how do you get inside, and past the door? Please help! Thank you!!!

jessie star - 01:48pm Jan 7, 2002 PST(#90 of 18143)

Do you need my help on the circut breakers? I already know how to do that!!!!!!!!!

jessie star - 01:54pm Jan 7, 2002 PST(#91 of 18143)

nancyfreek do you need my help on fixing the circut breaker? dose anyone know how to get through the door that has looks on it from the setrect passage near the seatreact passage to the libary????????

jessie star - 01:59pm Jan 8, 2002 PST(#92 of 18143)

nancyfreek I CAN'T get more SPECIFIC!!!!!!!!!! So how do you get through the door you said you knew please tell me the answer to any of my quistions!!!!!!!!! It wont be that hard to pick them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessie star - 02:17pm Jan 8, 2002 PST(#93 of 18143)

nancyfreek, When you wrote "yes I do" what do you mean

Hottie92 - 02:32pm Jan 8, 2002 PST(#94 of 18143)

JessieStar:

You don't go threw that entrance in the game. You come out of it.

HIH

HottiE

~~92~~

jessie star - 02:40pm Jan 8, 2002 PST(#95 of 18143)

What enterence do you go through???????

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (18048 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)