Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (120 previous messages)
Splash Me - 07:28am Feb 9, 2002 PST(#121 of 18143)

How on earth do you get back inside when you get locked out? i bang on the door but nobody comes and i bang forever!!!

Phil Taylor - 11:15am Feb 9, 2002 PST(#122 of 18143)
Telecommunications Program Manager

Splash Me,

What you need to do is go in the shack and find a paper that details what position the three levers should be in in order to start up the ski lift. Once you have done that, Egan will burst into the shack and berate you, then lead you back inside.

Splash Me - 08:11am Feb 10, 2002 PST(#123 of 18143)

I am SO CLOSE to beating the game!But, i'm really stuck! At the end, i can't figure out how to defeat the 'villian'!Please HELP!!!!!

jessie star - 02:15pm Feb 10, 2002 PST(#124 of 18143)

What did you just do that will help me answer your quistion?

Green Hornet - 06:52pm Feb 10, 2002 PST(#125 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Splash Me;

It would be easier to stop the crook if the "perp" couldn't get down the stairs, wouldn't it?

Splash Me - 06:52pm Feb 10, 2002 PST(#126 of 18143)

go up to the tower, place the three medallions, then use the square key to open the floor. ht ediamond comes up and then 'mystery villian' comes in, sprays stuff in my eyes then runs off. after that, i am s'possed to do something to stop her so i dont lose the game but i have no clue what. HELP!

Splash Me - 06:54pm Feb 10, 2002 PST(#127 of 18143)

Green hornet~ i will try to do what you said on my game but i dont really understand how i can block the stairs

Splash Me - 07:30pm Feb 10, 2002 PST(#128 of 18143)

Green Hornet- Answer my Question ASAP because i just got the final scene and my computer wont let me play that until this one is uinstalled and i dont want to uninstall this untill i finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessie star - 05:51am Feb 11, 2002 PST(#129 of 18143)

Splash me,What you do is there is a litttle squre near the door to the Quens tower press the squre (I think the squre thing is on the right) do not press it till Nancy says "I got to stop *** " then go down one or two steps and press the squre!! If you still need help just ask!!!

NOTE: do not press the squre in till the villian fesses up and tries to escape!!

OTHER NOTE: the squre is on the wall...

JESSIE STAR

Splash Me - 02:16pm Feb 11, 2002 PST(#130 of 18143)

Jessie Star ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kami Jones - 02:23pm Feb 13, 2002 PST(#131 of 18143)

I just started playing TIART and having some trouble with the circut breaker puzzel. Can anyone help or give any other helpful hints??

nancydrew222 - 04:25pm Feb 13, 2002 PST(#132 of 18143)

Kami Jones.. Just play around with the buttons.. i think you have to press the first 2 on the left and the last one one the right... im not sure tho give it a try!

Kami Jones - 03:12pm Feb 14, 2002 PST(#133 of 18143)

nancydrew222~ thankyou SO much I'll give it a try!!! Any other Helpful hints maybe??? ~Kami Jones

Kami Jones - 12:33pm Feb 15, 2002 PST(#134 of 18143)

how do u find out what juaques is doing under the hotel?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (18009 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)