Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (142 previous messages)
Amanda Lathem - 09:29pm Feb 26, 2002 PST(#143 of 18143)

Alright! I know that you guys are working on the tower game...But I already beat that. Right now I am working on Stay tuned...the soap opera one. I just left a Huge letter begging for help...if anyone wants to click over and throw me a bone...I would restrain myself from throwing my computer out the window in frustration...thanx

Baked_beans123 - 07:03am Feb 27, 2002 PST(#144 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

HAHA!!!!! YES!!!!! I've got all 3 medallions and Hotchkiss is translating my book!!!!!

Amanda Lathem - 06:02pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#145 of 18143)

Alright I am begging for help. Where is the bomb located in the dressing room...this is for the Soap Opera Nancy Drew...Stay tuned. I can not find it...I must be blind! Please respond asap!

Azeleawolf - 07:31pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#146 of 18143)

I'm new and I feel really stuck. Where in the world do you find DUST? Also where is the library alarm code located & what is it??

Amanda Lathem - 07:46pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#147 of 18143)

Azeleawolf--it is really easy...when you sneak into the library...just go over to the table that is underneath the hole in the wall...it looks like someone put their fist through it...then you just click your paint brush on it...after that you brush it on the alarm thing and it will show you the code.

Amanda Lathem - 07:48pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#148 of 18143)

Click the brush on the table not the hole...you should see dust...Have you done the Stay Tuned for Danger yet?...it is an old one...do you remember where that recorder dodadd with the bomb is located?

Amanda Lathem - 07:49pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#149 of 18143)

I know it is in the guys room...but where?

Azeleawolf - 08:18pm Feb 27, 2002 PST(#150 of 18143)

how do i sneak into the library?

Green Hornet - 06:27pm Feb 28, 2002 PST(#151 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Get into the library via the duct works (Through the elevator shaft). After you do the alarm code and get the key, you can go through the door.

MAY PINA - 10:41am Mar 4, 2002 PST(#152 of 18143)

I NEED HELP WITH THE FRIST ONE.

jessie star - 04:24pm Mar 4, 2002 PST(#153 of 18143)

FIRST WHAT???????????????????????????????????????

NeophriteisMYname! - 07:10pm Mar 5, 2002 PST(#154 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Okay, a while ago Jessie Star and Nancy Drew Fan (i think) were talking about the same place I am stuck at, but they cut out a few messages. I got the library code and the key and oiled the passage-lever-thing and even figured out the elevator-out-of-the-way-thing, but what am I supposed to do after that? There's a red button that makes the elevator go down and the door is for the elevator. What am I supposed to do?

Azeliawolf - 07:53pm Mar 5, 2002 PST(#155 of 18143)

Okay, I found the elevator shaft!! But every time i go into the library thu it, dextar comes in. How can i get in without him finding me

Green Hornet - 12:47pm Mar 6, 2002 PST(#156 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

When you get into the bottom of the elevator shaft, go through the steel door. When Dexter starts to open the library door, hide in the air shaft.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17987 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)