Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (167 previous messages)
NeophriteisMYname! - 09:23pm Mar 18, 2002 PST(#168 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Thanks guys. You're very helpful here!! :) Um, did anyone ever figure out where the "square key" is? And why did Hotchkiss leave off in the middle of a sentence...(rhetorical question) I had a French-studying friend translate the message on the window, and apparently it means "the truth lies within the eyes of the people." Just thought you'd like to know.

Green Hornet - 07:19pm Mar 19, 2002 PST(#169 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Well, the square key is in the library, but you have to do some stuff before you find it.

I asked this before, but here it is again: Did Hotchkiss' video seem a LOT like another spoof of the 'Blair Witch Project' to anyone else?

NeophriteisMYname! - 08:23pm Mar 20, 2002 PST(#170 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Green Hornet, I totally agree. What was with the "fried chicken" thing?!?!? I seriously think someone in the Nancy Drew CDrom team thing is messed up to put a character like her in!!! Oh, by-the-way, I finished it! Let me tell you, it was not who I originally thought it was going to be. (I gasped!) I kind of liked that person and I was sad to see that person as the "bad" one. Oh, well...

carmen Vidrine - 07:32pm Mar 23, 2002 PST(#171 of 18143)

how do i get out of the elevator?? io mean i am on he top of it!!! but i dont know how to actually get off of it!!! please help!!!

NeophriteisMYname! - 02:44pm Mar 24, 2002 PST(#172 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

If you're on top of the elevator after getting stuck, all you have to do is climb onto the wooden box (look for it - it's there) and open the door. Then you can climb out. :)

Chica - 06:49pm Mar 25, 2002 PST(#173 of 18143)
Strangers stab you in the front, boyfriends stab you in the heart, friends stab you in the back, but best friends don't carry knives.

Can someone tell me what this game is about?

Hottie92 - 06:03pm Mar 26, 2002 PST(#174 of 18143)

The game TRT is about Nancy Drew going to an old castle in wisconsin. The castle is a replica of a French castle. Anyways, when you get to this spooky mansion there is a lot of strange things happening, which, you probably aren't suprised by because this is a ND game. go to her um.... interactive (without the space or the um....).com <- This will help you get a better answer for your question

Chica - 07:29pm Mar 26, 2002 PST(#175 of 18143)
Strangers stab you in the front, boyfriends stab you in the heart, friends stab you in the back, but best friends don't carry knives.

Thanks!!

Chica - 07:30pm Mar 26, 2002 PST(#176 of 18143)

I'm trying to find some things out in Haunted Mansion. If anyone would head over there that's played it, I could use some help!

Amy Ellison - 11:31pm Mar 30, 2002 PST(#177 of 18143)

I played Treasure Royal Tower and I was figure out to how to do it for The rabbit like compress puzzle so I can't figure it out. I have long hour to figure out so please help me and detail me to explain. Thank you!

Alexa Mortelli - 11:10am Mar 31, 2002 PST(#178 of 18143)

Hey! I need some help. I`m stuck in the elevator. When I click on the door it Nancy Drew says "it`s stuck" Please Help. Lexxy

Green Hornet - 06:44pm Mar 31, 2002 PST(#179 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Go up the trap door. The door on the next floor is too high, but maybe you can stand on something?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17964 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)