Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (176 previous messages)
Amy Ellison - 11:31pm Mar 30, 2002 PST(#177 of 18143)

I played Treasure Royal Tower and I was figure out to how to do it for The rabbit like compress puzzle so I can't figure it out. I have long hour to figure out so please help me and detail me to explain. Thank you!

Alexa Mortelli - 11:10am Mar 31, 2002 PST(#178 of 18143)

Hey! I need some help. I`m stuck in the elevator. When I click on the door it Nancy Drew says "it`s stuck" Please Help. Lexxy

Green Hornet - 06:44pm Mar 31, 2002 PST(#179 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Go up the trap door. The door on the next floor is too high, but maybe you can stand on something?

Chica - 01:05pm Apr 1, 2002 PST(#180 of 18143)
Strangers stab you in the front, boyfriends stab you in the heart, friends stab you in the back, but best friends don't carry knives.

Hi Lexxy! I'm the person you e-mailed for help with this game. Sorry that I couldn't help you, I haven't played it. Glad to have you here at Nancy Drew!! Everyone here is really nice, so have fun!

Happy snooping!

~*Chica*~

jessie star - 10:00am Apr 2, 2002 PST(#181 of 18143)

if anyone has solved scc please hed over there I need help!!!!!!!!

L*aqua - 05:38pm Apr 2, 2002 PST(#182 of 18143)

Done and done. I **think** that's what you're looking for.

NeophriteisMYname! - 07:10pm Apr 8, 2002 PST(#183 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Okay, Hottie92, I think you got a little confused cuz the castle isn't haunted. But there IS weird stuff going on. Oh, and Chica: I played MIHM a while ago and I'll try to remember stuff to help you. Amy, what rabbit compress puzzle were you talking about? See ya later!

Miss Match - 01:15pm Apr 13, 2002 PST(#184 of 18143)

Amy Ellison- Try opening the globe.

Mandi Greenhalgh - 04:28am Apr 21, 2002 PST(#185 of 18143)

Where in the library is the square key???

Jennifer Woods - 01:02pm Apr 21, 2002 PST(#186 of 18143)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

how do you get into the library w/o getting caught? ~posting for a friend

NeophriteisMYname! - 07:09pm Apr 21, 2002 PST(#187 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Mandi~ Are you sure it's in the Library?

Jennifer~ Can you hide somewhere?

Hope that helps!

Jessi Lynch - 09:27am Apr 25, 2002 PST(#188 of 18143)

AzeliaWolf, when you her Dexter coming with his keys, turn around and go back in the elevator shaft, when you get in turn around and watch to see what Dexter's doing, when he leaves, go back in! If anyone's trying to find the security number code it's 3 * 7 2 and the key is behind Dexter's desk, go there at night

Flitter - 11:13pm Apr 25, 2002 PST(#189 of 18143)

HELP Please... I have just started playing Treasure in the Royal Tower and I'm already stuck. Every time I enter the room across from the elevator I get caught by Dexter... it doesn't seem to matter how fast I try to exit he catches me befor I can get away. Can you guys help me?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17954 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)