Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (185 previous messages)
Jennifer Woods - 01:02pm Apr 21, 2002 PST(#186 of 18143)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

how do you get into the library w/o getting caught? ~posting for a friend

NeophriteisMYname! - 07:09pm Apr 21, 2002 PST(#187 of 18143)
Orange Fairy

Mandi~ Are you sure it's in the Library?

Jennifer~ Can you hide somewhere?

Hope that helps!

Jessi Lynch - 09:27am Apr 25, 2002 PST(#188 of 18143)

AzeliaWolf, when you her Dexter coming with his keys, turn around and go back in the elevator shaft, when you get in turn around and watch to see what Dexter's doing, when he leaves, go back in! If anyone's trying to find the security number code it's 3 * 7 2 and the key is behind Dexter's desk, go there at night

Flitter - 11:13pm Apr 25, 2002 PST(#189 of 18143)

HELP Please... I have just started playing Treasure in the Royal Tower and I'm already stuck. Every time I enter the room across from the elevator I get caught by Dexter... it doesn't seem to matter how fast I try to exit he catches me befor I can get away. Can you guys help me?

Baked_beans123 - 08:29am Apr 26, 2002 PST(#190 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Don't go into the room straight, once you've started the game.... There's a lot to do before you access the library.

Flitter - 10:59am Apr 26, 2002 PST(#191 of 18143)

Thanks Alexander - but I can't seem to get any action except the room Dexter is in. I have picked up the available clues. Heard the typing in rm. 214 but can't get any response there. Heard the banging noices, etc. but I seem to be just wandering around. Thanks - Flitter.

Baked_beans123 - 08:23pm Apr 26, 2002 PST(#192 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Hmmmmmm........ have you talked to Jaques yet? There's a paintbrush you can pick up when he isn't there. The ski rental office (in the basement) is open 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm. Jaques might give you a chore to do, if you haven't already -Alex

Flitter - 12:22pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#193 of 18143)

Thanks for your help Alexander. Did connect with Jaques, did chore, and have the paint brush. I am now in the library and am stuck in the puzzle behind the wall... and can't seem to back out of there... am frustrated .... Flitter.

I'm Lost - 01:12pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#194 of 18143)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm lost. what is the code for the libary? what is the banging noise in the hall? PLEASE HELP!!!!!thank you.

Miss Match - 02:00pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#195 of 18143)

You don't get in the library with the code the first time. You need to find a more creative way to get in there . . .Hmm . . .maybe it's time you explored that elevator shaft.

I'm Lost - 04:09pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#196 of 18143)

all of the elevators are locked. how do you open them?

Flitter - 04:24pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#197 of 18143)

Hey I'm lost, Maybe you need to try pushing the botton?? Good luck. Bye the way all you players out there in Cyberspace. I am having trouble with the puzzle behind the rabbit plaque. Anyone have any clues????? or... I'm thinking maybe I missed something significant in the wording - hmmm it said 3 exits I think but anyway I seem to be stuck behind the plaque and now can't get out. Tks. Flitter

I'm Lost - 05:11pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#198 of 18143)

how do you get outside ????????????

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17945 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)