Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (193 previous messages)
I'm Lost - 01:12pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#194 of 18143)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm lost. what is the code for the libary? what is the banging noise in the hall? PLEASE HELP!!!!!thank you.

Miss Match - 02:00pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#195 of 18143)

You don't get in the library with the code the first time. You need to find a more creative way to get in there . . .Hmm . . .maybe it's time you explored that elevator shaft.

I'm Lost - 04:09pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#196 of 18143)

all of the elevators are locked. how do you open them?

Flitter - 04:24pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#197 of 18143)

Hey I'm lost, Maybe you need to try pushing the botton?? Good luck. Bye the way all you players out there in Cyberspace. I am having trouble with the puzzle behind the rabbit plaque. Anyone have any clues????? or... I'm thinking maybe I missed something significant in the wording - hmmm it said 3 exits I think but anyway I seem to be stuck behind the plaque and now can't get out. Tks. Flitter

I'm Lost - 05:11pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#198 of 18143)

how do you get outside ????????????

I'm Lost - 05:12pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#199 of 18143)

I did push the buttens.

Baked_beans123 - 06:02pm Apr 27, 2002 PST(#200 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Flitter... maybe you should take a look around the library..... notice the GLOBE. It too, can be a puzzle..... but you need to read a book..... an atlas? (Its all in the library)

And I'm Lost, when you push the elevator buttons, the elevator should come up, and you can enter it, unless you're up to the point where the elevator gets stuck, in which you have to go back down to the basement and reset the power. You can't go outside at the moment.

Flitter - 04:15pm Apr 28, 2002 PST(#201 of 18143)

Thanks again for your help Alex. Found the clues you mentioned. Think I tend to get ahead of myself @ times. Taking a break now. Later :-)

I'm Lost - 05:55pm Apr 28, 2002 PST(#202 of 18143)

push the bottom of what? do you pull the red handle down?

Mischele Willis - 12:10am Apr 29, 2002 PST(#203 of 18143)

am stuck at getting in to the library what do i do?

Flitter - 03:21pm Apr 29, 2002 PST(#204 of 18143)

Mischele - Have you tried getting down into the library from up above? Perhaps a 'lift' will help! Good luck.

Baked_beans123 - 08:50am Apr 30, 2002 PST(#205 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Yes, the red handle will reset it... but have you done the light switch puzzle yet? Its in the power box.

Flitter - 12:43pm Apr 30, 2002 PST(#206 of 18143)

O.K. for anyone out there that cares. I hate the puzzle in the power box. I keep switching and running to check - and then back to the box, and I think I've tried all the combinations but..... obviously NOT! sooooo I will just keep on keeping on.

Flitter - 02:15pm Apr 30, 2002 PST(#207 of 18143)

Ohhh Kaaaa all forget/scratch that last message (or whine). I DID finally figure it out - the power box puzzle that is - just took a little determination. I am now trying to 'shed a little light' in a shhh (secret rm). Later :-)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17936 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)