Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (205 previous messages)
Flitter - 12:43pm Apr 30, 2002 PST(#206 of 18143)

O.K. for anyone out there that cares. I hate the puzzle in the power box. I keep switching and running to check - and then back to the box, and I think I've tried all the combinations but..... obviously NOT! sooooo I will just keep on keeping on.

Flitter - 02:15pm Apr 30, 2002 PST(#207 of 18143)

Ohhh Kaaaa all forget/scratch that last message (or whine). I DID finally figure it out - the power box puzzle that is - just took a little determination. I am now trying to 'shed a little light' in a shhh (secret rm). Later :-)

I'm Lost - 02:42pm May 1, 2002 PST(#208 of 18143)

what puzzle in the power box????? there is only switches. what is Jauqueslocker #? i did pull the red handle down but nothing hapened. please help. thanx

mischele - 02:17am May 3, 2002 PST(#209 of 18143)

how can i get lisa to talk to me please help.

mischele - 02:18am May 3, 2002 PST(#210 of 18143)

were do i get the green medalion from.

Lucky Star - 05:06am May 3, 2002 PST(#211 of 18143)

Have you used our search engine to find what you are looking for? The answer may already be here. Click on Search and then type in the important phrase that you are looking for. You will see a list of posts where the subject is talked about. You can click on the links and be taken to that post. You can use your Back button to go back to the list.

I'm Lost - 10:21am May 4, 2002 PST(#212 of 18143)

Got the power box puzzle the light is on in the stairway but the elevator still wont work HELP!!! PLZ

coolu - 11:19am May 4, 2002 PST(#213 of 18143)

Hi everyone i did alot so far but now im stuck i went in that room under the elavator shaft but theres that caged room with the kight of armor against it wheres the key to that room?

Miss Match - 05:29am May 5, 2002 PST(#214 of 18143)

Ah ha, you've found the Queen's Tower. Hmm . . .maybe some one who has already been in there can tell you where a key is.

I'm Lost- If the light works, but the elevator doesn't, you might have done something wrong. Go upstairs and check your clock to see if it works. If it doesn't, you might want to take another look at that switchbox.

I'm Lost - 03:40pm May 5, 2002 PST(#215 of 18143)

I'm past the power box and i have 2 madalions red and blue and i need the green one and the key to the iron gate in the basement. thanxI"

Flitter - 09:02pm May 5, 2002 PST(#216 of 18143)

O.K. ... now I am having trouble. I have been in the tower, have the three medalions, got Hotchkiss' translation. I've solved the leaf puzzle, have placed the medalions, and read the messages through the peep hole. But ... still can't get the diamond. What am I missing? Anyone????

Baked_beans123 - 02:45pm May 6, 2002 PST(#217 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Dear Flitter, Can you get a close up on Marie's Picture in the Tower? It may be useful, but if you can't get the closeup maybe you missed something. Make sure you have read the book on Marie Antoinette near the spiral stairs in te Library. And have you read the decoder page? It is on the left of Prof. Hotchkiss's table. It is small, but you'll see it. When you read it, Nancy will say something that may give a clue!

Flitter - 04:51pm May 6, 2002 PST(#218 of 18143)

Alex THANK YOU! It was the decoder I was missing.... I couldn't figure out why I was going over the same clues etc. over and over and over. ANYWAY - Mystery solved - thanks to your assistance. I can now get a life again - hmmmn but I am going to miss being Nancy. Will have to buy another game I guess. Have done Message in a Haunted Mansion. Any other recommendations? Flitter.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17925 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)