Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (213 previous messages)
Miss Match - 05:29am May 5, 2002 PST(#214 of 18143)

Ah ha, you've found the Queen's Tower. Hmm . . .maybe some one who has already been in there can tell you where a key is.

I'm Lost- If the light works, but the elevator doesn't, you might have done something wrong. Go upstairs and check your clock to see if it works. If it doesn't, you might want to take another look at that switchbox.

I'm Lost - 03:40pm May 5, 2002 PST(#215 of 18143)

I'm past the power box and i have 2 madalions red and blue and i need the green one and the key to the iron gate in the basement. thanxI"

Flitter - 09:02pm May 5, 2002 PST(#216 of 18143)

O.K. ... now I am having trouble. I have been in the tower, have the three medalions, got Hotchkiss' translation. I've solved the leaf puzzle, have placed the medalions, and read the messages through the peep hole. But ... still can't get the diamond. What am I missing? Anyone????

Baked_beans123 - 02:45pm May 6, 2002 PST(#217 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Dear Flitter, Can you get a close up on Marie's Picture in the Tower? It may be useful, but if you can't get the closeup maybe you missed something. Make sure you have read the book on Marie Antoinette near the spiral stairs in te Library. And have you read the decoder page? It is on the left of Prof. Hotchkiss's table. It is small, but you'll see it. When you read it, Nancy will say something that may give a clue!

Flitter - 04:51pm May 6, 2002 PST(#218 of 18143)

Alex THANK YOU! It was the decoder I was missing.... I couldn't figure out why I was going over the same clues etc. over and over and over. ANYWAY - Mystery solved - thanks to your assistance. I can now get a life again - hmmmn but I am going to miss being Nancy. Will have to buy another game I guess. Have done Message in a Haunted Mansion. Any other recommendations? Flitter.

Green Hornet - 05:16pm May 7, 2002 PST(#219 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Final Scene, of course. We'll se about the new one comeing up in a couple of months. I think the games are improoving, in presentation, setting and charicters.

Flitter - 06:46pm May 7, 2002 PST(#220 of 18143)

O.K. Thanks Hornet - I'll try 'Final Scene' if I can get it. Bye for now - Flitter.

mischele - 11:49pm May 7, 2002 PST(#221 of 18143)

how do i get the third green medalion i can not seem to find it any where?

arlo - 10:06am May 8, 2002 PST(#222 of 18143)

when can i get into the library ive tried from the dorr and vent duc five times and keep getting caught help!!!!!!

Green Hornet - 08:41am May 11, 2002 PST(#223 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Hide in the air duct when Dexter comes in.

Baked_beans123 - 08:02am May 12, 2002 PST(#224 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

hmmmm....... i've played the Final Scene, its ok but its a bit short....

J Buckley - 07:22pm May 12, 2002 PST(#225 of 18143)

hi everyone! I'm new to these games, just bought it for my girls a few days ago. We are frustrated and loosing interest fast! Maybe someone can help,. we are trying to get into the library,.no one will talk to us, can't find anything to help with the code for the alarm,. can't find a way from the elevator on any floor,..we've tried several times to get in and hide before we are caught,... so what are we missing?? Thanks in advance for your help,. Jeani & the girls

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17918 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)