Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (220 previous messages)
mischele - 11:49pm May 7, 2002 PST(#221 of 18143)

how do i get the third green medalion i can not seem to find it any where?

arlo - 10:06am May 8, 2002 PST(#222 of 18143)

when can i get into the library ive tried from the dorr and vent duc five times and keep getting caught help!!!!!!

Green Hornet - 08:41am May 11, 2002 PST(#223 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Hide in the air duct when Dexter comes in.

Baked_beans123 - 08:02am May 12, 2002 PST(#224 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

hmmmm....... i've played the Final Scene, its ok but its a bit short....

J Buckley - 07:22pm May 12, 2002 PST(#225 of 18143)

hi everyone! I'm new to these games, just bought it for my girls a few days ago. We are frustrated and loosing interest fast! Maybe someone can help,. we are trying to get into the library,.no one will talk to us, can't find anything to help with the code for the alarm,. can't find a way from the elevator on any floor,..we've tried several times to get in and hide before we are caught,... so what are we missing?? Thanks in advance for your help,. Jeani & the girls

Green Hornet - 07:31pm May 12, 2002 PST(#226 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Check the past entrys in this section. Read the magizine in Nancy's room for a clue on how to get the security code for the alarm. You first have to enter the library through the ventalation ducts. Dexter will come in soon after you crawl out, so just duck back in there and watch.

J Buckley - 03:52am May 13, 2002 PST(#227 of 18143)

I've read the magazine, I have the brush,..do you mean the ventilation ducts from about the elevator in the basement?? I have been crawling around the elevator shaft for hours and can't get anywhere!

Baked_beans123 - 09:20am May 13, 2002 PST(#228 of 18143)
All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream - E.A Poe

Hmmmm......... you might need to do a few things before you can get into the library. Have you done all the chores Dexter set you ouut to do? The first job he gives you is to send a pair of ski boots to Prof. Hotchkiss's room. The ski rental office is only open 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm. Remember, it is a hotel resort you're in, so there's no rush. Some people only come out at certain times, and you might feel lost because you might be wandering during the middle of the night. Here's a tip-set your alarm clock for the morning and you can go to sleep whenever you want.

J Buckley - 08:44am May 15, 2002 PST(#229 of 18143)

OK,. now I feel REALLY stupid,.. after downloading and printing 9 pages of a walk through, step by step instructions, I still can't figure out what I'm doing,..I'm trying only to look at my cheat sheet whenever I'm ready to throw the CD in the trash,.:) it says I need to set my alarm clocck for 8pm,. take the elevator to the 1st floor and go into the library,. shut off the alarm,. go back into the vent, down the ladder until I hear "strange noises", turn around to find the lever stuck,.. oil it with my oil can,. take the hallway to the left to a door with six combination locks that will change everytime I go through the door,.. ok I've done all that, ( actually I stumbled across the lever earlier in the game and oiled it then) I get to what I think is the door with all the locks (it's so dark I can't see much) I have moved these levers over and over,,..can't get anywhere,. end up having to leave through the door that takes me out in the basement by the ski shop,.. how do I get through this door?????? HELP,.....ARGGGHHHHHHHHH thanks, Jeani & the girls

Green Hornet - 04:51pm May 15, 2002 PST(#230 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Trial and error. Just keep at the bolts. When you get through, go down the passage (The door will lock behind you, but don't worry) and turn left. Follow the sounds, if they grow faint, go the other way.

J Buckley - 06:49am May 20, 2002 PST(#231 of 18143)

ok,.. I've been through the library, through the vent, down the shaft,. to that D#@N door 18 times now!!,.. still can't get it open,..will it just open when I find the right combo??,..do I need to do anything but keep switching the levers? Maybe I need to start over from the begining??

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17912 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)