Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (231 previous messages)
Karis - 06:15am May 25, 2002 PST(#232 of 18143)

hey everyone...me and my brother just spent 10 hours playing nancy drew:treasure in the tower game...i thought it was good a bit frustrating at times because most of the time we had no idea what to do...but in the end its very easy so if you need help just email me at wiccan_devil@hotmail.com

Karis

Karis - 06:18am May 25, 2002 PST(#233 of 18143)

hey J Buckly...so you are in the library? do you have the paint brush from down in the basment? get that and cover it in dust...go to your room and the read the magazine on the table for more instructions...i dont want to give out anymore info...

Melanie Goss - 02:00pm May 25, 2002 PST(#234 of 18143)

My daughter and I love playing these games together but we are stuck and I feel like a dummy. I am supposed to "short circuit" the circuit breaker in the basement or something but we cannot figure out what to do . . . how to fix the light problem. Please somebody help

Shortstack - 04:04pm May 25, 2002 PST(#235 of 18143)

lol. i just got my game today and im behind. i go into the library and get caught. pleez email me rite now!(i have a time limit!) and tell me wut to do so i wont get caught by that guy. i keep gettin second chances but i dont kno wut to do.

Jennifer Woods - 06:38am May 26, 2002 PST(#236 of 18143)
Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

Melanie, try flipping certain levers or buttons (I don't remember which they are because I haven't played the game in a while, sorry) or combos of them until when you go into the stairwell, it isn't dark anymore.

Shortstack - 05:30pm May 26, 2002 PST(#237 of 18143)

Melanie: go into the basement. there will b a circut breaker. im sure u no. ok. wut i did, and it worked, move every switch except the one on the bottom right. you dont want that one to go out. it worked for me.

Shortstack - 05:34pm May 26, 2002 PST(#238 of 18143)

To Arlo: when u get out of the vent u will hear a jingling of keys outside the door. quickly turn around and sneak back into the vent. come out when it is safe

SeaRaven - 01:24pm May 29, 2002 PST(#239 of 18143)
I love a good mystery.

Everyone that is a Nancy Drew fan, Mildred Benson the author of the Nancy Drew books has died. She was 96 years old. You can read about it on the aol home page. I know she will be greatly missed.

Rachael Leigh - 12:33pm Jun 3, 2002 PST(#240 of 18143)

Hey everyone. I'm stuck at the part where there is a door under the lever in the elevator shaft. I can't get the elevator out of the way to get into that place, whatever it is. Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to shut off the alarm for the library? I've tried the dusting method, and I've gotten the right code, but when I walk in the front door, type in the right code and all, I still get caught and have to press second chance! Any suggestions? Thanx! Rachael L.

Rachael Leigh - 04:54pm Jun 3, 2002 PST(#241 of 18143)

Okay, I figured all that out now. What I don't get, is: where the heck do you get all the medallions?? I got the key for the gate in the queens tower, but I don't get how to do the chain or handcuff thing, along with the thing on the other side. I'm getting so frustrated!!!! can anyone PLEASE help me!!!!

Callie Gilchrest - 02:36pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#242 of 18143)

How do you get the green medallion?

Randi Hall - 02:36pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#243 of 18143)

How do you the green medallion?Me and my friend have the game,we are talking now,we know where it is,but Jacques won't answer the knock(long story).Could someone tell us because there is nothing to do in the game now.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17900 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)