Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (243 previous messages)
Green Hornet - 02:38pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#244 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Jaques will giveyou a medalian, but you have to get into the secret tunnel beyond the elevator shaft. The prof. has one too. She'll part with it when the time comes.

Callie Gilchrest - 02:44pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#245 of 18143)

How do you get the green medallion? Ned, Bess, and George siad make a rucuss if you get into danger. I pounded on the door and called "Jacque open the door" but he wouldn't open the door. (I think he is mad at me for loosing his blue medallion.) anyway... when I wait too long I freeze to death. Please hurry. Thanks!

Rachael Leigh - 02:51pm Jun 4, 2002 PST(#246 of 18143)

I have the red medallion, but not the other two. I've already gotten the journal and had Prof. decode it. I've already been outside like 4 or 5 times, and I haven't gotten stuck outside yet, but I've already lost Jacques' medallion. Am I supposed to get stuck outside, or not? And how will I get the blue medallion when Jacques said I could, but I got knocked out and it was stolen? Does he still give it to me, or do I have to 2nd chance it? Can someone lend me a hand in solving this? Thanks lots! Rach

Miss Match - 04:51am Jun 5, 2002 PST(#247 of 18143)

Callie--Check the shed for the green medallion. Try activating the ski lift.

lyndaf - 04:43am Jun 7, 2002 PST(#248 of 18143)

Hi! I wondered if someone could help my niece and I move on. We're stuck at the point where we can get into the secret passage in the elevator after pulling the lever. But, we don't know how to move the elevator up one floor to enter the secret passage. We'd very much appreciate your assistance.

Angie perdomo - 05:56am Jun 8, 2002 PST(#249 of 18143)

can you guys help me . Im up to the point where i got the door that u have to move up the elevator and when u walkin you see this door that looks like a jail well its locked .Can u tell me where i can find the key? please. You can email at sweetthingxoxo@hotmail.com

thanx

Peachie - 08:03pm Jun 10, 2002 PST(#250 of 18143)

Hey, I have the game, and i've already won it so if you need any i'd be happy to help

Green Hornet - 04:01pm Jun 12, 2002 PST(#251 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

Angie;

Do you mean the door at the bottom of the shaft? The one with the bolts? If so, just keep working at them untill it opens. It's differnt each time, so don't bother to write the sequence down. There is a barred door (Like a jail cell) further on.

ok i have finished this game i have also finished 2 others lol so if ya need help ask me

spongebobfan - 05:41pm Jun 16, 2002 PST(#253 of 18143)

Hi I'm stuck!!! I keep on hearing noises when you enter a room by the professor Hotchkiss's room. I don't know how to get in the library. HELP!

chicago girl#1 - 03:18pm Jun 17, 2002 PST(#254 of 18143)

peachie, PLEASE help me how can i find a way to help me with the leaf patterns on the wall????? Please help!!

Green Hornet - 05:37pm Jun 18, 2002 PST(#255 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

You can rotate the pieces in the "leaf puzzle" by finding the curved arrow on your curser.

Laker Fan - 06:14pm Jun 20, 2002 PST(#256 of 18143)

If y'all need help, please tell me, I'm an expert at this game, I've past it 11 times!!!!!!!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17887 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)