Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (251 previous messages)

ok i have finished this game i have also finished 2 others lol so if ya need help ask me

spongebobfan - 05:41pm Jun 16, 2002 PST(#253 of 18143)

Hi I'm stuck!!! I keep on hearing noises when you enter a room by the professor Hotchkiss's room. I don't know how to get in the library. HELP!

chicago girl#1 - 03:18pm Jun 17, 2002 PST(#254 of 18143)

peachie, PLEASE help me how can i find a way to help me with the leaf patterns on the wall????? Please help!!

Green Hornet - 05:37pm Jun 18, 2002 PST(#255 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

You can rotate the pieces in the "leaf puzzle" by finding the curved arrow on your curser.

Laker Fan - 06:14pm Jun 20, 2002 PST(#256 of 18143)

If y'all need help, please tell me, I'm an expert at this game, I've past it 11 times!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Star - 03:10pm Jun 21, 2002 PST(#257 of 18143)

Hi Laker Fan - maybe you could scroll back a few pages to see if there is something specific you can answer to someone's question. Thanks for helping.

robyn Austin - 06:13pm Jun 22, 2002 PST(#258 of 18143)

I am locked outside the inn and keep freezing to death. I need something to make some noise. What do I need?

kelly keen - 08:07pm Jun 22, 2002 PST(#259 of 18143)

ROBYN, You need to find the machine in the shed that has 3 handles . You move them around and eventually you'll start the ski lift . then dexter saves you.the handles have an order . there are four positions . first handle is 3rd position 2nd one is 2nd and third is 4th.

Krista Samsonite - 10:06pm Jun 22, 2002 PST(#260 of 18143)

hi.. im stuck.. i finally got to the tower, but now what? i dont have a key to unlock the gate. i tried both of my keys. Thank YOU!

angel_eyes#1 - 07:50pm Jun 25, 2002 PST(#261 of 18143)

hey,what do i do with the red madallion?

angel_eyes#1 - 08:03pm Jun 25, 2002 PST(#262 of 18143)

OK,I was in the shed,got locked out and dexter saved me.I came back into the hotel after that.Now what do I do? There is no one to question cause I already questioned "Lisa".PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON!

Letica - 12:06am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#263 of 18143)

I am so stuck, I found my way to the tower, but I can't find the key I need in the shed, could someone help me please?

ASOLO - 07:46am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#264 of 18143)

Can someone suggest a good Nancy Drew game play for me? I have already played Message in a Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene. I was unable to load the Royal Tower on my PC. Also did any one have any trouble loading any of the Nancy Drew games? I don't want to get one then have to return it.

Jennie Gateley - 10:03am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#265 of 18143)
*cUteY piE*

This game was SO cool, but I got to warn you that iy was really challenging!!! I also have The Message in the Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene, but Treasure in the Royal Tower was the hardest one! I really liked the part in the Queen's Tower!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17878 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)