Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Treasure in the Royal Tower
"Treasure in the Royal Tower"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Stuck some where? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (259 previous messages)
Krista Samsonite - 10:06pm Jun 22, 2002 PST(#260 of 18143)

hi.. im stuck.. i finally got to the tower, but now what? i dont have a key to unlock the gate. i tried both of my keys. Thank YOU!

angel_eyes#1 - 07:50pm Jun 25, 2002 PST(#261 of 18143)

hey,what do i do with the red madallion?

angel_eyes#1 - 08:03pm Jun 25, 2002 PST(#262 of 18143)

OK,I was in the shed,got locked out and dexter saved me.I came back into the hotel after that.Now what do I do? There is no one to question cause I already questioned "Lisa".PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON!

Letica - 12:06am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#263 of 18143)

I am so stuck, I found my way to the tower, but I can't find the key I need in the shed, could someone help me please?

ASOLO - 07:46am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#264 of 18143)

Can someone suggest a good Nancy Drew game play for me? I have already played Message in a Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene. I was unable to load the Royal Tower on my PC. Also did any one have any trouble loading any of the Nancy Drew games? I don't want to get one then have to return it.

Jennie Gateley - 10:03am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#265 of 18143)
*cUteY piE*

This game was SO cool, but I got to warn you that iy was really challenging!!! I also have The Message in the Haunted Mansion and The Final Scene, but Treasure in the Royal Tower was the hardest one! I really liked the part in the Queen's Tower!

Jennie Gateley - 10:05am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#266 of 18143)
*cUteY piE*

Yes, I had trouble loading the ND games, as well. Since I have 3 ND games, I had to delete one of them so I could load the new one in. It's simple, but kind of annoying.

ASOLO - 11:55am Jun 26, 2002 PST(#267 of 18143)

Thank you!

angel_eyes#1 - 12:28pm Jun 26, 2002 PST(#268 of 18143)

hey,i got the key to get into that dungeon where the pit is.I don't know what to dod now tho.I questioned everyone,no one will talk to me anymore,and Jaques is mad at me.I found the red and green medallion.I dont know what to do.Bess and Ned won't help either.HELP!

Green Hornet - 03:00pm Jun 26, 2002 PST(#269 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

There is a PATCH at the Herinteractive site that will allow you to load ALL the games. Take the medalian(s) to that round room and look for a peephole.

angel_eyes#1 - 06:46pm Jun 26, 2002 PST(#270 of 18143)

u mean the main dungeon? where the cages and stuff r? i hope u do! cause if it is than ive got it covered!!! ;)

Green Hornet - 03:25pm Jun 27, 2002 PST(#271 of 18143)
Oh, the huge manatee!

No, angel, the "round room" upstairs. Can you get into the professor's room, yet? If you can, recharge her camera's battery and look at her home movies. That will clue you in. You have to do this twice (Go back to your room and take a nap for an hour, that should do it); it may seem like there is a THIRD sequence on the tape, but there is only TWO.

Molly1 - 07:22am Jun 28, 2002 PST(#272 of 18143)

hI PEPS i BEAT THE GAME SO IF U NEED ANYHELP JUST SAY OK ~mOLLY1~

angel_eyes#1 - 11:50am Jun 28, 2002 PST(#273 of 18143)

I beat the game! that's 2 nancydrews ive beat! Whew!!!!!!! Thank you everyone! need help? just ask!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17870 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)