Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (86 previous messages)
nancydrewfanatic552255 - 12:51pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#87 of 5620)
cool girl

The notes to the piano puzzle are B E G A G

Hopeless wreck - 12:57pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#88 of 5620)
I hate the world :o)

aarrg! I just started and I need a hand. I'm stupid, and I havn't figured anything out yet, except the plain look-at-it-and-find-out stuff.(the only secret thing I know is that the table in the saloon opens). I can't find the attic or the phone for that matter. someone heelp mee!

Demeter Ramsey - 02:40pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#89 of 5620)

Hopeless wreck: The phone is in the parlor. Have you talked to Rose yet? Can you find her? When you come down the stairs turn around so like ur facing the stained glass windowed door, go through it and go straight through the next door, that's where she is. She'll give you stuff to do. The attic is above the latter, you need to use the paint scraper (under paint dish thing under scaffolding (sp)) Hope I Helped!

~D

NanFan416 - 02:47pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#90 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

Is anyone here?

nancydrewfanatic552255 - 03:37pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#91 of 5620)
cool girl

How do you move the tapistry that is in Nancy's room. I forgot! help!

nancydrewfanatic552255 - 03:43pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#92 of 5620)
cool girl

where do you find the flash light or the light u need to find the secret passage in the saloon

nandrefan - 05:01pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#93 of 5620)

can somebody please help me, how in the world do i fix the dumbwaiter? in the saloon, how do i get into the fireplace? and i went into abby's room and i know she is a fake, but what do i do next. any help would be great! oh and where do i find the lock behind what tapestry? im confused, please help!

NanFan416 - 05:04pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#94 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

R U here?

nandrefan - 05:06pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#95 of 5620)

yes, can you help me?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5525 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)