Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (92 previous messages)
nandrefan - 05:01pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#93 of 5620)

can somebody please help me, how in the world do i fix the dumbwaiter? in the saloon, how do i get into the fireplace? and i went into abby's room and i know she is a fake, but what do i do next. any help would be great! oh and where do i find the lock behind what tapestry? im confused, please help!

NanFan416 - 05:04pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#94 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

R U here?

nandrefan - 05:06pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#95 of 5620)

yes, can you help me?

NanFan416 - 05:09pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#96 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

what do need?

nandrefan - 05:12pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#97 of 5620)

lots!! ok how do i fix the dumbwaiter and how do i get the tile from it? how do i get into the attic? where is the ladder located? in the saloon, are you supposed to go under the fireplace or something, if so how do i do that? where is the ruby that is supposed to go in the pheonix located? all this would help me so much!!

nandrefan - 05:15pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#98 of 5620)

no i cant, sorry. if u could just type it, that would be great. if u cant anser all of it, then just answer what you can. ANYTHING would help.

NanFan416 - 05:17pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#99 of 5620)

please try to answer quicker, I have to go soon, but with the dumbwaiter, has rose asked u to fix it yet, and have u gotten into the attic?

nandrefan - 05:19pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#100 of 5620)

nope none of that

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5520 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)