Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (177 previous messages)
emaroo64 - 12:09pm Nov 28, 2003 PST(#178 of 5620)

hey im new.umm,ijust bought this game but im almost done with it.i need help!what is the combanation to the safe?ikno that it is the symbulsin the poem but i cant remember were all of them are!HELP!

SherRay - 01:48pm Nov 28, 2003 PST(#179 of 5620)

They are everywhere just walk the mansion and write them down.I can help anyother way.Hope i helped.

Blue cat - 03:28pm Nov 28, 2003 PST(#180 of 5620)

SPOILER ALERT: Bryiar Allyn17 the third tile is behind the books closes to Louis's desk in the bookcase. Click the books and then click the tile.

Meghanb322 - 11:50pm Nov 28, 2003 PST(#181 of 5620)
I learned that Secrets Can Kill, Have Stayed tuned for Danger,Got The message in A Haunted Mansion,Seen The Treasure in a Royal Tower,Seen The Final Scene heard Secret of the Scarlet hand Petted the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,Ridden the Haunted Carousel, And dodged Danger on Deciption Island! Waiting to hear th secret of shadow ranch!

I can never find Louis where is he?

Meghanb322 - 11:52pm Nov 28, 2003 PST(#182 of 5620)
I learned that Secrets Can Kill, Have Stayed tuned for Danger,Got The message in A Haunted Mansion,Seen The Treasure in a Royal Tower,Seen The Final Scene heard Secret of the Scarlet hand Petted the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,Ridden the Haunted Carousel, And dodged Danger on Deciption Island! Waiting to hear th secret of shadow ranch!

Who did it?

SherRay - 12:18am Nov 29, 2003 PST(#183 of 5620)

Spoiler Alert:If u really want to know Louis did it!

NancydrewSleuth11 - 05:34am Nov 29, 2003 PST(#184 of 5620)

Help!!!!!!! I am at the safe in nacy's room but (i have the symbols written down) am i suppost to turn the thing to the right or left for the first?And do i turn the thing all the way?(dial on the combo-lock)

Demeter Ramsey - 08:24am Nov 29, 2003 PST(#185 of 5620)

NancydrewSleuth11: it doesn't matter which way you turn it, after each one just push the lock button (there are 2 buttons, one that when you click it the dial spins around, that's the reset button, the other one is the lock button) if you put them in order with the lock button it will work. Hope I Helped!!

~D

jess s - 02:53pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#186 of 5620)

i'm stuck betty will not answer her phone and i dont no anything about gum bo fu what do i do help

Meghanb322 - 04:22pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#187 of 5620)

What is that speaker for?

Legally_Brunette - 05:58pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#188 of 5620)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Jess~ Have you called Emily? (Or is that who you r talking about?) If you have already called her, expect a letter to arrive anytime soon.

Meghanb~ Have you heard odd sounds in the hall? That speaker may explain it all. But try looking in the closet in Abby`s room. :) Talk to Rose about it too. :) Hope I helped!!!! ~LB~

Meghanb322 - 06:49pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#189 of 5620)

I haven't heard the noises in the hall.

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5431 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)