Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (192 previous messages)
Legally_Brunette - 07:07pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#193 of 5620)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Meghan~ The one that says "I see you" is just there to creep you out I think. LoL. ~LB~

Meghanb322 - 07:14pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#194 of 5620)
I learned that Secrets Can Kill, Have Stayed tuned for Danger,Got The message in A Haunted Mansion,Seen The Treasure in a Royal Tower,Seen The Final Scene heard Secret of the Scarlet hand Petted the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,Ridden the Haunted Carousel, And dodged Danger on Deciption Island! Waiting to hear th secret of shadow ranch!

oh it iz kinda freaky

Meghanb322 - 07:18pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#195 of 5620)
I learned that Secrets Can Kill, Have Stayed tuned for Danger,Got The message in A Haunted Mansion,Seen The Treasure in a Royal Tower,Seen The Final Scene heard Secret of the Scarlet hand Petted the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,Ridden the Haunted Carousel, And dodged Danger on Deciption Island! Waiting to hear th secret of shadow ranch!

r there any more pictures with eyes

BookWirm22 - 07:20pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#196 of 5620)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Meghanb322- i dont think so, but just remember they are just there to scare you and nothing will happen when you go by them lol

Meghanb322 - 07:28pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#197 of 5620)

where is louis

Meghanb322 - 07:29pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#198 of 5620)

But who is behind the eyes? Is it Louis?

BookWirm22 - 07:32pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#199 of 5620)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Meghanb- louis is in the library from noon-5 every day, except not on the first day. no one is literally standing behind the eyes, it is a trick. i think it is a speaker or a tape recorder or something.

Meghanb322 - 07:39pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#200 of 5620)

is louis mean

s13 - 07:41pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#201 of 5620)

Meghanb322 - what do u mean mean?

BookWirm22 - 07:46pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#202 of 5620)

Meghanb- i dont think hes really mean to you when you talk to him or anything, i just think he sounds arrogent, or full of himself. is that what you are asking?

Meghanb322 - 08:23pm Nov 29, 2003 PST(#203 of 5620)

how old is louis

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5417 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)