Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (206 previous messages)
hurleyhottie - 07:42am Nov 30, 2003 PST(#207 of 5620)

please help soon sum1 i need help in a huge way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*deannna*~

nancygurl89 - 08:33am Nov 30, 2003 PST(#208 of 5620)
Freedom is not the liberty to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.

SPOILER ALERT-hurley~heres the answer~B, E, G, A, G thats how they go

Demeter Ramsey - 08:36am Nov 30, 2003 PST(#209 of 5620)

NancydrewSlueth11: I already answered that question, and for you too! Go look at post 185. I don't feel like typing it again. Hope it Helps!

~D

blondehippie - 12:53pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#210 of 5620)

hey!i am in need of assistance. spoiler alert!! what do i do after ive interviewd everyone about gum bo fat? ive asked evry one and called emily and shes all im going to mexico so what should i do now?? help is greatly apprecciated!

hurleyhottie - 01:48pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#211 of 5620)

dony know which ones r which?van anyoen help? lik in the libabry its diffrent,than the piano, so i dont which is b,e,g,a,g,,if sum1 can help me now plese email me at lilnannerz55@aol.com....thanx that would be great

hurleyhottie - 01:52pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#212 of 5620)

SPOILER!

Blondie~,call emily again you wil get her machine,if u have talked to louis than go see rose u should b expecting a letter from enily.then u will find out what gumb bo fu means!if u havent talked to louis about gumb bo fu then talk to him..but dotn say that u read it in a book.u will b kicked out

BookWirm22 - 02:00pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#213 of 5620)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

hurleyhottie- do you still need help with the piano? well you should copy down the info about it and the picture in the book. then go down to the piano and click on it, kinda in the middle of it. the keys you need are BEGAG, just press the ones that are in the same place as the picture. i dont know if that made sense or not...sorry if it didnt!

NurseR - 03:08pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#214 of 5620)

I fixed it for you, Hurley. :)

NanFan416 - 03:21pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#215 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

Hurley~ does any1 u know, take piano?, if so, they would be able to tell u which keys match each letter~ hope I helped!

NurseR - 03:33pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#216 of 5620)

I play piano, so I can take care of this.

When you look at the keyboard on the piano, you will see what looks like two different "groups" of keys. There's one "group" that is 3 white keys and 2 black keys, then the second "group" is 3 black keys and 4 white keys. You probably don't need to worry about the black keys right now.

The letters go like this. You always start at the left on the keyboard. The first white key in the first group is C. Then comes D, then E. The next key starts the second group, and that key is F. Then comes G, then A, then B.

I sure hope that made sense and helps you out. :)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5404 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)