Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (218 previous messages)
NanFan416 - 03:59pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#219 of 5620)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

If an1 waould like some help with this game , I will try, I do not remember everything, but my memory is not that bad!

s13 - 04:06pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#220 of 5620)

Everyone, please do not post u can help people, it causes othre messages to be hidden wait for someone to ASK a question. thanks alot!

Legally_Brunette - 08:12pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#221 of 5620)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

mflover92~

What have you been doing so far? You have to go up the staircase that doesn`t creak, so as soon as you stand up, you go to the right staircase. :) Hope I helped!

catlover66 - 08:28pm Nov 30, 2003 PST(#222 of 5620)
I love catz!!!!!

mflover92~run up the staircase that has the rope that releases the chandalier (is that spelt right?) then release it. Louise gets pinned to the floor. Hope I helped!

mflover92 - 09:21am Dec 1, 2003 PST(#223 of 5620)
dont e-mail me cuz my name doesnt work!

Thanks u guys! (i am done!)Spoiler alert- The poem makes sense!

nancydrewjr123 - 01:52pm Dec 1, 2003 PST(#224 of 5620)

please please please is anybody there???

nancydrewjr123 - 02:27pm Dec 1, 2003 PST(#225 of 5620)

hey is anyone there?

Legally_Brunette - 04:39pm Dec 1, 2003 PST(#226 of 5620)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

nancydrewjr123~ Please state what you need help w/ instead of just asking for help. We are not mind readers. ThXz! ~LB~

nancydrewjr123 - 05:04am Dec 2, 2003 PST(#227 of 5620)

Hi! I am stuck! I know the password to louis' breifcase but it won't open, i put in the password on each side of it then i try to open it and it won't open

sherijams - 12:35pm Dec 2, 2003 PST(#228 of 5620)

I've been reading the postings and was wondering how you found out the piano keys were BEGAG?

BoOkWoRm246 - 05:24pm Dec 2, 2003 PST(#229 of 5620)
"To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act." ~Anatole France~

sherijams,

BEGAG comes from when you take the sheet from under the stairs (i think) and go up to the attic and put the sheet on top of the music note page in the desk.

catlover66 - 07:03pm Dec 2, 2003 PST(#230 of 5620)
I love catz!!!!!

nancydrewjr123~ did you put the code to louis's breafcase in the middle row? It took me ages to figure that out. Hope I helped!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5390 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)