Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (260 previous messages)
crazylizzie1 - 02:39pm Dec 12, 2003 PST(#261 of 5620)

That will come later chantal 11

Chantal 11 - 03:44pm Dec 12, 2003 PST(#262 of 5620)

Thanks crazylizzie1 But I'm not sure what to do next I've played the piano, spyed on Louis, had the fire, found the attic, found where Charlie lives (the passage way) but there is nothing new I am finding. Please help me ASAP

Bazoo826 - 04:23pm Dec 12, 2003 PST(#263 of 5620)
The nightmare before christmas is the best movie. I love Jack!

what do u guys need help with?

The Worst Sherlock - 04:57pm Dec 12, 2003 PST(#264 of 5620)
Hello world! Don't worry be happy!

sherijams- SPOILER ALERT: you have to find the key. It's either in Nancy's bed post or in the cash register in the basement. NOTE: Charlie has to be gone before you can look in the cash register.

The Worst Sherlock - 05:02pm Dec 12, 2003 PST(#265 of 5620)
Hello world! Don't worry be happy!

Chantel- SPOILER ALERT: have you gone in (i can't remember her name's) room? There's a book in there that is about the chinese animals. Write down what order they come in and go to Nancy's bedroom. The drape by Nancy's bed should be gone and you'll see a binch of animals. Press the animals down in the order they were in the book. =)

Brittney Dawn - 03:38pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#266 of 5620)

I have a question about opening up the safe in Nancy's room, and where to find the bird's eye. HOW DO YOU DO IT!

Bazoo826 - 03:41pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#267 of 5620)

ok, the book in abbys room, zodiac something, look at the pattern of the zodiac creatures, then do that pattern on nancy's wall!

soccer-chik - 03:41pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#268 of 5620)

Chantal 11, Have you talked to Rose lately? Have you looked inside Louis's briefcase? If you've looked in his briefcase you need to find out what Gum Bo Fo means ask everyone. Then go talk to Rose. She should tell you that there is a letter in your room, and that she has taken down something. Hopefully you can figure it out from there. If you need help just ask. Hope I helped.

Brittney Dawn - 04:00pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#269 of 5620)

I have punched in all of the zodiac signs in order but when I go to click on the signs on the lock it doesn't do anything..What do I do?

nancygurl89 - 06:42pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#270 of 5620)
Freedom is not the liberty to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you should.

SPOILER ALERT-Brittney Dawn~the chinese letters from 1 to 10.They go with the highlighted words on the poem tapestry.Go to gameboomers.com for a picture and help

Bazoo826 - 07:08pm Dec 16, 2003 PST(#271 of 5620)

yea, like nancygurl89 said, its the chinese letters from the poem, listen my child to this story of dreams, and kno that the begining is more difficult than it seems

chester - 12:51pm Dec 17, 2003 PST(#272 of 5620)

I am at the part where Abby has that little scheme thing with the ghost but I seem to go know where after that. Please help.

BookWirm22 - 01:10pm Dec 17, 2003 PST(#273 of 5620)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

chester- do you mean after the seance? just explore the whole mansion

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (5347 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)