Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (5616 previous messages)
Debdeb - 10:14am Jan 29, 2011 PST(#5617 of 5620)

I need help solving the puzzle on the kitchen floor behind Rose. How do you solve the piano puzzle? Which keys do you play?

Bel!nd@ - 08:39am Mar 5, 2011 PST(#5618 of 5620)

Luis hit me over the head but now I dont know what I should do

Bel!nd@ - 08:59am Mar 5, 2011 PST(#5619 of 5620)

Debdeb:GO to the libriry & look for 2 books 1 history of the piano 2 Theory of music,make notes of what u find in the books then go to the attic and find the music sheet and whrite the highlighted notes then compare the notes to your notes then(if your a junior detective)Play B,E,G,A,G ON THE PIANO fast

Teagan Symington - 02:23pm Jul 17, 2016 PST(#5620 of 5620)

how do you even get on these games? help.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)