Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game

Nancy Drew Gameboy Advance Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
for Gameboy

Buy through Amazon and support this site!

I need help with Nancy Drew : Message in a haunted mansion

Can u save a game?

When does Louis leave the study?

How come the walkthroughs on the internet don't work 4 me?

Molly

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (87 previous messages)
Lucky Star - 08:00am Aug 8, 2003 PST(#88 of 212)

I imagine the Gameboy version of this game is not as popular as the CD Rom one.

becky bryll - 02:51pm Aug 13, 2003 PST(#89 of 212)

hey if anyone needs any help email me at rebeccataron@hotmail.com

or ask me now!

Undercover Drew - 11:01pm Nov 14, 2003 PST(#90 of 212)
!!!!~*~*~*~*~*Go Kings~*~*~*~*~!!!

ok i am stuck and i am pretty far into the game and i have no idea what to do next i am VERY lost! so if anyone wants to help me and stay her a while please email me or lets chat! -sam

NanFan416 - 02:40pm Nov 16, 2003 PST(#91 of 212)
"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

am here to help...........

BookWirm22 - 08:26pm Nov 22, 2003 PST(#92 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

hey does anyone know if this game is that same as the computer version? and is it for game boy color or game boy advance?

Spiker_girl - 10:17pm Nov 22, 2003 PST(#93 of 212)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Bookwirm~ Yes, this IS the same as the pc game, and is for Gameboy Advance. Hope I helped!!!! ~________________Spiker_girl______________~

BookWirm22 - 07:25pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#94 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

thanks Spiker girl

Spiker_girl - 09:55pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#95 of 212)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

welcome. :)

Bazoo826 - 04:44am Dec 10, 2003 PST(#96 of 212)
The nightmare before christmas is the best movie. I love Jack!

is this game only for gamboy color, or gameboy advanced?

Spiker_girl - 08:39pm Dec 10, 2003 PST(#97 of 212)

Bazoo~ GameboyAdvanced.

Bazoo826 - 04:42am Dec 11, 2003 PST(#98 of 212)
The nightmare before christmas is the best movie. I love Jack!

ok, thanks

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (114 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game