Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game

Nancy Drew Gameboy Advance Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
for Gameboy

Buy through Amazon and support this site!

I need help with Nancy Drew : Message in a haunted mansion

Can u save a game?

When does Louis leave the study?

How come the walkthroughs on the internet don't work 4 me?

Molly

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (92 previous messages)
Spiker_girl - 10:17pm Nov 22, 2003 PST(#93 of 212)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Bookwirm~ Yes, this IS the same as the pc game, and is for Gameboy Advance. Hope I helped!!!! ~________________Spiker_girl______________~

BookWirm22 - 07:25pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#94 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

thanks Spiker girl

Spiker_girl - 09:55pm Nov 23, 2003 PST(#95 of 212)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

welcome. :)

Bazoo826 - 04:44am Dec 10, 2003 PST(#96 of 212)
The nightmare before christmas is the best movie. I love Jack!

is this game only for gamboy color, or gameboy advanced?

Spiker_girl - 08:39pm Dec 10, 2003 PST(#97 of 212)

Bazoo~ GameboyAdvanced.

Bazoo826 - 04:42am Dec 11, 2003 PST(#98 of 212)

ok, thanks

Bazoo826 - 03:42pm Dec 17, 2003 PST(#99 of 212)

this discussion is under pc games, and it is for gameboy! lol, and yes that waz a joke. is this better than the computer game, worse, or the same?

Bazoo826 - 03:54pm Dec 17, 2003 PST(#100 of 212)

WAHOO! 100th person!lol anyway, i really wish i had gameboy advance..........

s13 - 04:48pm Dec 17, 2003 PST(#101 of 212)

have a game boy colour.. but since its not for that, is this game better? the same or not as good as the PC game. Please write back.

Spiker_girl - 06:43pm Dec 29, 2003 PST(#102 of 212)

s13&Bazoo~ This game has the same events, same suspects, and the same culprit. I personally liked the pc game better, since it has better graphics and it freaks u out more. lol! ~______________Spiker_girl________________~

Bazoo826 - 08:56am Dec 30, 2003 PST(#103 of 212)

thanx spikergirl!

s13 - 02:17pm Dec 30, 2003 PST(#104 of 212)

thanks!! alot spiker girl

Spiker_girl - 03:58pm Dec 30, 2003 PST(#105 of 212)

no problem. :)

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (107 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game