Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game

Nancy Drew Gameboy Advance Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
for Gameboy

Buy through Amazon and support this site!

I need help with Nancy Drew : Message in a haunted mansion

Can u save a game?

When does Louis leave the study?

How come the walkthroughs on the internet don't work 4 me?

Molly

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (105 previous messages)
starbaby - 06:34pm Jan 1, 2004 PST(#106 of 212)
Go ahead and cry now, Just give in to the madness, The only way to feel the joy is first to feel the sadness.

is anyone here?

Meghanb322 - 05:26pm Jan 3, 2004 PST(#107 of 212)
I learned that Secrets Can Kill, Have Stayed tuned for Danger,Got The message in A Haunted Mansion,Seen The Treasure in a Royal Tower,Seen The Final Scene heard Secret of the Scarlet hand Petted the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,Ridden the Haunted Carousel, And dodged Danger on Deciption Island! Waiting to hear th secret of shadow ranch!

does it work for gameboy advance sp ?

s13 - 10:13pm Jan 3, 2004 PST(#108 of 212)

thats what its for

clover - 01:43pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#109 of 212)
*:.:NaNcY DrEw LoVeR :.:*

got a gameboyadvancesp!!!! is this good?????? ummmmm i'm think of gettin it is it just like the computer game for this game?

Spiker_girl - 03:18pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#110 of 212)
~****If u can bump the bump, try setting the set. But 2 get a second look from me, u need 2 spike the spike. For I`m a bumpin,settin,spikin VOLLEYBALL SUPERSTAR!!!****~

Clover~This game is fun, but has the same events, same suspects, and the same culprit. I personally liked the pc game better, since it has better graphics and it freaks u out more. lol! ~______________Spiker_girl________________~

clover - 08:10pm Jan 15, 2004 PST(#111 of 212)
*:.:NaNcY DrEw LoVeR :.:*

ok thanks!

sparkels 95 - 10:23am Jan 28, 2004 PST(#112 of 212)

how come they only made MHM for the game boy advance? (just curios)

BookWirm22 - 12:03pm Jan 28, 2004 PST(#113 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

dont know...thats a good question

Legally_Brunette - 08:09pm Jan 30, 2004 PST(#114 of 212)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

sparkels~ Dunno either. (Would hav ben fun on Xbox or PS2 er sumthn) I think they should make ALL the ND games on GBAdvance or a gaming system 4 travel. ;)

sparkels 95 - 06:50am Feb 2, 2004 PST(#115 of 212)

yeah thats what i thought too brunette. i also wondered why in the world they would pick mhm i mean i like it but why that one? why not the first one and do it in order? well, its no big i was just curios :) ***sparkels***

surfer chick - 05:17pm Feb 20, 2004 PST(#116 of 212)
i love turtles but that name was taken

how come nobodys on here ever and how do you play the game? because we cant see it

BookWirm22 - 07:30pm Feb 20, 2004 PST(#117 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

what cant you see?

Monkeyloverer503 - 11:20pm Feb 20, 2004 PST(#118 of 212)
I LUV MONKEYS!

she probably means like in stores.

~*~*~*~*~*Monkey*~*~*~*~*~

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (94 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game