Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game

Nancy Drew Gameboy Advance Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
for Gameboy

Buy through Amazon and support this site!

I need help with Nancy Drew : Message in a haunted mansion

Can u save a game?

When does Louis leave the study?

How come the walkthroughs on the internet don't work 4 me?

Molly

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (119 previous messages)
Dany619 - 06:38pm Feb 24, 2004 PST(#120 of 212)

in what store can i find this game that is not on the internet

BookWirm22 - 06:54pm Feb 24, 2004 PST(#121 of 212)
I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

um it should be in any store that has game boy advanced games. i'm just guessing though...i haven't bought it or played it

~Legally Brunette~ - 09:03am Feb 27, 2004 PST(#122 of 212)
John 3:16~ For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that who so ever believed in Him shall not perish, but have eternity.~ Repent Love, Know, and Believe in Jesus.

Hey u gurls ~ Um is this gameboy game any different than the regular computer game?

Legally_Brunette - 10:22pm Mar 2, 2004 PST(#123 of 212)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Brunette~ Nope. Same evrythin. It`s just compact. :D

Lucky Star - 06:59am Mar 4, 2004 PST(#124 of 212)

~Legally Brunette~ , could you please change your screen name, as we already have someone by that name and it is confusing, for example if we are trying to use the search for a post. Thanks.

Ltd2girl - 06:59am Apr 12, 2004 PST(#125 of 212)
Im always here 2 help u!!!!! EMAIlL: ratchison@yahoo.com

Hey you guyz! I was just wondering..... is the gameboy game the same way as the pc? Like is it still the same culprit? Ive already beat the game on pc, so I was just wondering. Thanks 4 ur time! Ltd2girl

Legally_Brunette - 03:40pm Apr 13, 2004 PST(#126 of 212)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Ltd~ Yup. Same evrythn. Pc is WaY cooler tho but this is fun 4 travel. ;)

Ltd2girl - 10:28am Apr 14, 2004 PST(#127 of 212)
Im always here 2 help u!!!!! EMAIlL: ratchison@yahoo.com

Thnx Legally Brunette

Legally_Brunette - 06:20pm Apr 16, 2004 PST(#128 of 212)

No prob. =)

blahblah - 08:38am Apr 17, 2004 PST(#129 of 212)

do they still make this game? the only way i played it was by downloading it.

jambagal97 - 07:26pm Jun 4, 2004 PST(#130 of 212)
One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life...I'm a christian... you can be one to!!!

um this is #3gameboy

Legally_Brunette - 05:28pm Jun 9, 2004 PST(#131 of 212)

jambagal~ ya it`s for Gameboy Advance. It`s the same as Message In A Haunted Mansion PC game. :)

jambagal972 - 05:29pm Jun 9, 2004 PST(#132 of 212)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

yea I know. so is it hard?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (80 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game