Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game

Nancy Drew Gameboy Advance Message in a Haunted Mansion
"Message in a Haunted Mansion"
for Gameboy

Buy through Amazon and support this site!

I need help with Nancy Drew : Message in a haunted mansion

Can u save a game?

When does Louis leave the study?

How come the walkthroughs on the internet don't work 4 me?

Molly

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (124 previous messages)
Ltd2girl - 06:59am Apr 12, 2004 PST(#125 of 212)
Im always here 2 help u!!!!! EMAIlL: ratchison@yahoo.com

Hey you guyz! I was just wondering..... is the gameboy game the same way as the pc? Like is it still the same culprit? Ive already beat the game on pc, so I was just wondering. Thanks 4 ur time! Ltd2girl

Legally_Brunette - 03:40pm Apr 13, 2004 PST(#126 of 212)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

Ltd~ Yup. Same evrythn. Pc is WaY cooler tho but this is fun 4 travel. ;)

Ltd2girl - 10:28am Apr 14, 2004 PST(#127 of 212)
Im always here 2 help u!!!!! EMAIlL: ratchison@yahoo.com

Thnx Legally Brunette

Legally_Brunette - 06:20pm Apr 16, 2004 PST(#128 of 212)
Princess. Daughter of the 1 and only TRUE King!!! =D LuV yA mUcH *MwAh* ~__LegaLLy_BruneTTe__~

No prob. =)

blahblah - 08:38am Apr 17, 2004 PST(#129 of 212)

do they still make this game? the only way i played it was by downloading it.

jambagal97 - 07:26pm Jun 4, 2004 PST(#130 of 212)
One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life...I'm a christian... you can be one to!!!

um this is #3gameboy

Legally_Brunette - 05:28pm Jun 9, 2004 PST(#131 of 212)

jambagal~ ya it`s for Gameboy Advance. It`s the same as Message In A Haunted Mansion PC game. :)

jambagal972 - 05:29pm Jun 9, 2004 PST(#132 of 212)
Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

yea I know. so is it hard?

Legally_Brunette - 05:34pm Jun 9, 2004 PST(#133 of 212)

jambagal~ Sort of. But I`m not exactly sure because I played it after I already beat the PC game, so...I'd say it`s probably medium...? lol!

KrAzY4KhLeOtHoMaS' - 01:31pm Jun 12, 2004 PST(#134 of 212)
Hey. Love Khleo. e-mail me if you need hlep. God Bless you all~!

didn't think it was hard. mean, some parts wur. like maybe 2.

jesse123 - 01:22pm Jun 16, 2004 PST(#135 of 212)
hi

neither did i think it was hard it was sortof easy of course i read the book and stuff but yeah only two parts where hard for me does anyone need help

NDfrek - 10:46am Jun 28, 2004 PST(#136 of 212)
Give thanks to the Lord... I Chronicles 16:8 Also give thanks to the people who made this site possible!!! HEHEHE!!!

where can you get the game??? how much is it???

weirdo101 - 02:42pm Jun 30, 2004 PST(#137 of 212)

sry i dont no wher

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (75 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game