Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Stay Tuned For Danger
"Stay Tuned For Danger"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (1 previous message)
Lucky Star - 05:47am Jan 8, 2001 PST(#2 of 27098)

Alana, it would help if you told where in the game you are stuck. If you do not get any help here, you might try the Kid's Discussions. There is a lot of information there on the games.

Green Hornet - 04:09pm Jan 8, 2001 PST(#3 of 27098)
Oh, the huge manatee!

There is a reference to STAY TUNED FOR DANGER in MESSAGE IN A HAUNTED MANSION! This is called "continuity", folks!

teri's mom - 07:44am Jan 10, 2001 PST(#4 of 27098)

Hi everybody my daugthers and I have finished the game so if you need help we'll try to help just let us know what you need help with and sometimes looking at the kid's discussions help.

Lucky Star - 05:19am Jan 11, 2001 PST(#5 of 27098)

Thanks, (((((teri's mom)))))!!!

k9penny - 11:43pm Feb 17, 2001 PST(#6 of 27098)

Help, I'm playing Stayed tuned for danger. I cant't seem to get into the stage after completing Dwayne's office. The security guard keeps getting me. Any suggestions. Thanks, Penny

mariagiar - 04:56am Mar 2, 2001 PST(#7 of 27098)

We are in the stage area trying to get into the control room but am comfused about codes we have codes we receeived by using the 3d glasses but we dont have codes for entry into the control room can anyone help me and my grandson.

StephanieRia - 06:56am Mar 7, 2001 PST(#8 of 27098)

I need help! I've searched Dwyane Power's office, I disarmed the bomb, went back to Maggie's and watched the video, but I can't seem to get the phone to ring. Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something? Please someone, HELP!!

Donna29 - 08:40am Mar 11, 2001 PST(#9 of 27098)

I'm so stuck even the kids' discussions aren't any help! I have 3D glasses, a screwdriver, a remote control and of course, keys to Matties house. I'm in the studio at night but cannot get into Mattie or Rick's rooms, Lillian keeps taking my pass and the doornob to the prop room is off.I've been stuck in this one spot for days. Please tell me what to do next so that I can get on with the game!!

dorie baldwin - 11:03am Mar 11, 2001 PST(#10 of 27098)

can someone please help me find the wire cutters please give me a clue i cannot find them any where i have tons of stuff but can't find the wire cutter to disarm the bomb!thans in advance.

tammysoup@hotmail.com - 01:19pm Mar 19, 2001 PST(#11 of 27098)

did you find the cutters for the wires? im stuck there 2. thanks

tammysoup@hotmail.com - 01:21pm Mar 19, 2001 PST(#12 of 27098)

can anyone help me to use the buttons to get in the doors i need codes.thanks

meowgirl - 09:17am Mar 22, 2001 PST(#13 of 27098)

Hi, I'm stuck too. I have a doorknob (in a basket in the prop room), wire cutters (under the map in prop room), video tape, remote control, house keys, oil can (prop room), and screwdriver. When i go into Ricks room and try to diffuse the bomb, the cutters don't cut, and i run out of time. Is ther something i should have done before this point. I haven't been in control room, or been able to get the levers in the turbine-engine room to line up and start the gear things.

cheftigger - 07:20pm Apr 2, 2001 PST(#14 of 27098)

need help to get the generator on but i can't get it to turn on. help?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (27084 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)